3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rivnyanyn 22.12.20 04:46 pm

New Features (Diablo 2)

>> g_n August 22 at 20:12
For questions related to the Diablo 2 server (what is the ban, how to play, innovations and everything else), you can contact: IRKNET
>> IRKNET I'm
only interested in the innovations on the server pg. About drop mules in the course)
99 Comments
Sort by:
i
ixdon 22.12.20

OK, I will ask publicly
1. And when were the last innovations in general, not counting the cut-down and mule drops? And why was it all introduced?
2. In general, are there any innovations planned in the next 5 years? Or will we play at 1.11-1.12 until the Last Judgment?

i
irknet 22.12.20

Submit your ideas. If there is any general opinion among the players, then we will take it into consideration.
ixdon No changes
are planned yet, but plans may change at any time.

f
fablecss 22.12.20

I'm for a slightly complicated blizzlike.

R
Rivnyanyn 22.12.20

>> IRKNET
And what about the brushes already introduced on the server? type of bug-sticks, etc.

i
ixdon 22.12.20

IRKNET
There is a general consensus to bring back a normal drop with HF.

i
irknet 22.12.20

Rivnyanyn
Information about innovations is published. If there is no information, then information on such innovations is not given.

H
Hav 22.12.20

IRKNET wrote:
If there is any general opinion among the players, then we will take it into consideration.
LOL! So here for the last five years there is one common and bold opinion among the players: to raise the damn drop of runes. Ideally: roll the original drop from 1.13.
The same thing with a drop with hf. There is an opinion either to return it as it was, or to remove it altogether. And this opinion is many years old.
You are either naive and do not know the Alera, or you are trolling now.

R
Rivnyanyn 22.12.20

So yes, since no one will increase the rune-drop, it is better to return the drop with xf, otherwise, due to the lack of a trade on the xc, people finally do not :(

i
ixdon 22.12.20

Dobermn wrote: Do you
have an opinion either to return it as it was, or to remove it altogether
? Is it to farm millions of all kinds of souls for enigma while waiting for jah instead of 20 wigs?

H
Hav 22.12.20

ixdon
but everything is on an equal footing. it's better than now.

f
fablecss 22.12.20

ixdon
If there is a good girdle (as in the original, preferably a little less for complexity), then the need for wigs will disappear.

i
irknet 22.12.20

Dobermn
Rivnyanyn
At the moment, no changes are planned in terms of drop of runes with "hf". If there are any changes, these changes most likely will not be announced.

R
Rivnyanyn 22.12.20

>> ixdon
wai millions? if you farm quickly, with a drop of 1.13, then the chance for Jax is 1/1 million :)

H
Hav 22.12.20

IRKNET
Then why the hell are you asking the players for a general opinion?
There are even bugs to everyone too lazy to fix, what other opinions ...

R
Rivnyanyn 22.12.20

>> If there are any changes, it will most likely not be announced.
👍😂
Why?

i
irknet 22.12.20

Rivnyanyn No
gameplay help is given.

F
FludoTron 22.12.20

Firk also interacts with us.

i
ixdon 22.12.20

IRKNET
Suggest ideas
Return the drop with hf No
change in hf is currently planned.

So we talked

R
Rivnyanyn 22.12.20

Firk no longer has time to hike with people;)

R
Rivnyanyn 22.12.20

>> If there is any general opinion among the players, then we will take into consideration the
need for the whole forum to agree on some kind of opinion?