3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 22.12.20 04:46 pm

New Nvidia 372.54 Drivers Specifically for Deus Ex (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

People, let's discuss the brand new firewood that Nvidia blinded specifically for the toy, how much will they raise FPS, unlike all the old ones? who got what increase? :))))))))
28 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strimline 22.12.20

and when did they leave? I have no updates

g
gloccc 22.12.20

Strimline
Long ago they came out. These are the firewood that supposedly had to improve the optimism for the know mans sky and it was also written there that this firewood is ready for a new deus ex

S
Setesh 22.12.20

yes, fig knows, I only play on this wood and play, like norms

s
sergigno 22.12.20

firewood is molded for each game ... Recently they released under No Man Sky, now under Deus Ex ... With this approach, soon each game will come with its own firewood ... and recommendations like It is recommended to play on version 3xx.xx

E
Eroppo 22.12.20

Cheburashka
I tried to put it a couple of times - at 1080FE, like the FPS with them is higher, but artifacts appeared several times: on the very first day, just when working in Excel, the main window suddenly turned black, although all other windows were displayed normally. Flickering spots on characters appeared on toys several times. At the office. The forum seems to write that with these firewood, auto-acceleration starts to fail - I did not shaman, reduce the maximum frequencies, but simply rolled back to 368.81

S
Strimline 22.12.20

gloccc

How do we know whether it has become better or not if the firewood was released before the game was released?)

H
HoganHog 22.12.20

Especially for toys!
So I wonder how they have such a system working there !?
I understand the game came out, then if necessary, after a while firewood!
Well, everything happens the other way around, first firewood, then a week later the game!
Do you want to do the development of shit by telling the "green" in advance that such and such a gray firewood is needed? Unlikely!
Then what are they doing there in the woods, constantly releasing them for this or that game before the game itself?

g
gloccc 22.12.20

Strimline
Rollback to earlier and compare with the last = profit

L
Listoman 22.12.20

Good evening, they came out 10 days ago. The drivers are good. They improved the overall performance of the cards (on average 7%), removed the doom jambs (long loading with vulkan with the vertical bar enabled) + 15% increase in performance, added a new vertical sync mode (fast), video card frequencies became more stable, updated the vulkan libraries (was version 1.0.8, and became 1.0.13). Everything is as promised by the driver development department.

H
HoganHog 22.12.20

Listoman
And for more details about the vertical synchronization mode (fast), this is what and where and how does it work?
Automatically adjusted or adjusted somewhere in the 3D control panel?

L
Listoman 22.12.20

HoganHog
You can select it in the driver settings. It eliminates frame tearing, but does not limit the fps to the hertzon of the monitor, as does a conventional vertical.

H
HoganHog 22.12.20

Listoman
In the driver settings, you can select it - did not find it, what is it called? Vertical sync pulse chtol?

L
Listoman 22.12.20

Nvidia control panel-global parameters-vertical sync pulse-fast

H
HoganHog 22.12.20

Listoman
There is no word fast, the firewood is last ...
Spoiler

L
Listoman 22.12.20

HoganHog
Keck, and I have a fast one, but no incl (smooth). Well, you have the 900 series, and I have 1000. Probably this is the difference.

H
HoganHog 22.12.20

Listoman
Ah, well then, I see!
Spoiler

H
HoganHog 22.12.20

Listoman
You want a joke ...
Spoiler
Compare with the previous picture of Gee's settings! Funny bl.

C
Caxy 22.12.20

GTX 770, i5-3570K. The game offered high settings. Put it - everything is fine, no brakes. And the geforce experience as an optimal setting offers to cut down all tries .... Last firewood. What's the catch...

H
HoganHog 22.12.20

Caxy
And I look at the last firewood just made with humor!

L
Listoman 22.12.20

HoganHog
Well, at least there is a description of the mode)))