3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ayyrasmus 22.12.20 04:46 pm

Leveling issue (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

At a certain point in the game I realized that I needed a couple of improvements, but praxis is enough for only one, I don't know how to spend.
How to get this praxis in general and what is better to pump?
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 22.12.20

complete tasks, for this they give experience points, you gain 5000, give 1 praxis, you can also buy them at 10,000 credits apiece

T
TrickReRoll 22.12.20

BatWing2393

Raise the level - earning experience for: completing quests, successful dialogue results, finding secret passages, successful hacking, finding collectible items, experience is given for neutralizing enemies, both lethal and not, stealthy passage and even for the fact that you have never raised the alarm. The more you get exp, the faster you level up and, accordingly, you get improvement points.
Buy - The Praxis package can be purchased from specialized retailers.
Find - Praxis can be found in completely unexpected places, for this you will have to specifically study the location.

As far as I know, you can still get them through the Deus Ex GO app, which is currently not possible.

Well, if you really itch ... then here, but I do not advise.

http://guidesgame.ru/publ/guides/deus_ex_mankind_divided/gajd_deus_ex_mankind_divided_gde_najti_pakety_praksis/47-1-0-238

a
ayyrasmus 22.12.20

Thank you so much. How much praxis can I get for 10k credits?

T
TrickReRoll 22.12.20

BatWing2393
I have not bought it myself yet, it used to cost 5k credits.

P
Pomu4 22.12.20

BatWing2393
1 piece -10k
trickreroll
Yesterday passed the story GO got 3 pieces in the game

T
TrickReRoll 22.12.20

Pomu4
Oh, got it, I thought the app hadn't been launched yet. I will know, thanks.

f
forkiller 22.12.20

I know where the free praxis lies. In the house where Adam lives, in the process of going down the floors, break open all the doors. In an apartment with a man crying on the couch, we carefully examine the floor. Find praxis