3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
denis21vek 22.12.20 04:47 pm

Resources (Tom Clancy's The Division)

I completed all the story missions and all incidents, but I still lack 100 resources for the last improvement of the medical block. How can I get these 100 resources?
12 Comments
Sort by:
d
denis21vek 22.12.20

K
Ksardex 22.12.20

You don't have all your hiding places yet. If you open shelters, new missions will appear.

d
denis21vek 22.12.20

Ksardex
Opened all the shelters, found 3 incidents, completed 1, but to complete the other two incidents I need a 4th level filter for which I am saving resources

I
Ilya Krasilov 22.12.20

scan the maps in these shelters
and with people the bazaar

S
Sanya Gladyshev 22.12.20

For whom are the side effects drawn?

J
Joxan911 22.12.20

Your last 3 hideouts are light blue, and the open ones are orange. Go to the last 3 shelters and see.

d
denis21vek 22.12.20

For completing side missions, resources are not given, I opened 3 shelters and opened 3 incidents. I completed 1 incident, and for 2 others I need a 4th level filter, but I don't have it because I'm saving up resources for it.

L
Lubber 22.12.20

denis21vek
Some kind of garbage. After a complete pumping of the base, there are 260 surplus Honey resources. wing. And this, excuse me, is not two incidents. Taking into account that for each they give 60. So do not fool people - everything is in the game with a margin.

Regarding incidents, there is another point: if you fail the task, then the opportunity to repeat the incident will appear only after you re-enter the game.

And in the worst case, you can use the help of your partner to complete the mission that you cannot complete due to the filter.

d
denis21vek 22.12.20

We'll have to look for a partner

N
Nemec781 22.12.20

Lubber for
at least a month, not all tasks for resources are shown immediately as it was before (I also had a medical block not fully built, although there were no more tasks on the map for obtaining resources) Now you have to complete tasks to collect spread data from maps in the defensive center and on some maps instead of gathering intelligence tasks, the first thing that is given is to complete tasks to obtain resources, and when you complete it again from the map in this defensive center, she can give you tasks to obtain intelligence or another quest for obtaining resources to improve the main base.

L
Lubber 22.12.20

Nemec781
Actually, if I understood you correctly, this has always been the case.
You come to a new Vault, press the map - a small animation takes place and the map displays all previously not found (which did not come across while running past) incidents in the area.
And already at level 30, the map has a new function - to activate the "Search and Destruction" tasks by clicking on the map in the areas where all incidents have been completed.

N
Nemec781 22.12.20

Lubber
No. Previously, you went into the dwelling, scanned the map and all tasks for obtaining points to improve the base were on the map right away (completely for improvement + 2 by 260 points and 1 by 500 points above the set). Only a few search engines: agents, telephones, drones appeared after the construction of the dog service and the completion of all additional and basic tasks in that area. And when the cards were introduced with the receipt of intelligence, some of the improvement tasks stupidly disappeared (the medical block was incompletely improved and the rest were within 60 points from above). For 2 days I could not understand what kind of glitch I had not tried to take the first tasks from the map according to the scattered ones, since on the map I had already completed all the tasks, including additional ones, and the block was unfinished, and instead of that I had more additional tasks for points to complete. blocks for improving the base (each base has its own), and only then to obtain intelligence. Just such a nasty thing appeared after the update where they added receiving intelligence from the map for contracts