3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stormrage63rus 22.12.20 04:47 pm

Strange fps problem ((The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello. Can you please tell me what could be the matter: I played the witcher at medium settings of 50fps (8GB of RAM, i5 4460 + gtx 760) and it was all great. Then I reinstalled the game, leaving the same settings and the fps dropped to 5k / s (in all other games are fine) What could be the problem? Thank you.

PS The temperature is normal, the Drava is new and everything is fine with the PC, except for the witcher (

PS It turned out that after restarting the PC it is played normally and apparently there is a problem with some process or running application while using the PC. Has anyone encountered this?
14 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikk2448 22.12.20

Stormrage63rus
Check for virus infection

S
Sha-R 22.12.20

There is a program from Razer that kills processes when you start the game, download it and install it, I'll find the name right now

S
Stormrage63rus 22.12.20

I will check for viruses. As for the processes, before that (before reinstalling) everything was good in terms of FPS and other games are perfectly played, so I think, processes or something else

S
Sha-R 22.12.20

Stormrage63rus

Razer Game Booster

S
Stormrage63rus 22.12.20

Sha-R

Thanks)

A
Anatoly Polinenko 22.12.20

Stormrage63rus
if there is Windows10. Then rip off completely. it's all because of her

T
The1fEst 22.12.20

Anatoly Polinenko
Why such confidence and dislike for the top ten?

S
Stormrage63rus 22.12.20

Anatoly Polinenko

The fact of the matter is that costs 7) Anti until 4 found infected file and still proveryaet.Kak all accurately completed yet-otpishu results

(here again to play normally, and after 10 minutes FPS again dipped to 5-10, although the temperature and the rest is normal)

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 22.12.20

Anatoly Polinenko
Something about 10 contradictory reviews ... some say that productivity increases, others - that decreases ... who to believe?
And no one and stay on the seven)

S
Stormrage63rus 22.12.20

Here and at 7 it was played perfectly before reinstallation. If the game booster + anivirus does not work, then I xs what to think (

l
look-look 22.12.20

Stormrage63rus
will not give an antivirus, I wrote to you how to do it, start the game and look, after 10-15 minutes, without turning off the game in the processes, the file that hawk video memory, right-click on it, Find the location, close it from the dispatcher and delete and everything is ok

Q
QUAKE885 22.12.20

try battle encoder shirase may help

S
Stormrage63rus 22.12.20

Thanks, I'll try

a
anarchy6131 22.12.20

Pirate?