3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Crazy Cat_2015 22.12.20 04:47 pm

Tranquilizer Rifle (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Can you please tell me where in the game to get the tranquilizer rifle? At a tradesman, next to Adam's apartment it is not for sale
7 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 22.12.20

Crazy Cat_2015
Well, the easiest way to choose at the beginning of the game.

L
Lex-one 22.12.20

I have another problem, task markers are not displayed, it feels like I'm playing some kind of old school.
Who will help?

C
Crazy Cat_2015 22.12.20

Alexander Kozlov Evgenievich
in the game settings, turn on the display of the path to the goal

G
Gedzerath 22.12.20

There is a rifle at the beginning of the game - a room to the right of the library. Inside, on the wall opposite from the entrance, there is a crack, and behind it is a nook with pipes. There is a tranquilizer rifle and an assault rifle.

I
Inril 22.12.20

Crazy Cat_2015
Next to Adam's house there is a courtyard where a girl stands and pushes a coke. Behind her there is a grate and a "red" courtyard with a guard. We extinguish the guard and approach the wall. There is a weak point. We break through the wall, we climb into the technical room. As you entered, down, to the left and near the pipe, you can jump up. There again to the left and there will be a weapon locker. Vintar inside. Although, there is a possibility that it can be generated randomly ... Xs.

By the way, there is a safe with buns in the courtyard.

H
HyHeXacce 22.12.20

Above they have already described everything, just in case, a screen of the area =)

-
-MODEUZ- 22.12.20

I do not use anything except baking with a tranquilizer and near stunning.