3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reddington1371 22.12.20 04:47 pm

Save from 1st part (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Good evening, dear PG users. I wanted to know what changes will be in the plot in the second part of the game, if you transfer the save from the first part of the game. Significant or just nice little things ?? It is desirable to enumerate. I was going to start playing from part 2 and then part 3, without going through the first. But if there is something significant in the first and which will be felt in the next parts, I would like to know. Thanks in advance.
4 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 22.12.20

Reddington1371
Items issued for importing saves from The Witcher:
When importing saves, Geralt receives additional money from the very beginning and two or three things (silver and steel swords, armor) that were worn at the end of the previous part of the game. They are in the inventory. Their characteristics exceed those of the standard items given out at the beginning.
Raven's armor: armor +7, health +15, resistance to poisoning and bleeding + 13%, 3 cells for enhancements.
Moonblade / Moonblade (silver sword): damage 14-22, bleeding + 24%, additional damage from Signs +5, 3 cells for runes.
Aerondight (silver sword): damage 11-18, bleeding + 5%, 3 slots for runes.
D'yaebl / D'yaebl (steel sword): damage 9-13, chance of killing with one hit + 1%, 1 slot for runes.
Gwalhir (steel sword): damage 9-13, 1 slot for runes.
Ard'aenye (steel sword): damage 9-13, 1 rune slot.
Mahakaman Rune Sihill (steel sword): damage 10-12, chance of one hit kill + 2%, 3 slots for runes.
+
some dialogs will change / new ones will be added, but nothing super cool, so if you start without importing, you won't lose much. In general, all infa when importing, what dialogues and objects will be, can be found on the Internet for a long time, it's enough to be lazy and ask uselessly stupid and unnecessary topics with questions, of which there were a dozen and on the Internet there are thousands ...

E
EMPs 22.12.20

Reddington1371
There will be deviations in the tasks, there will be no extra buns for the first part. Nothing catastrophic will happen, but you have to dig a lot ... Let's just say, history will get better, there won't be much changes in gameplay or gear.

Z.Y basically the influencing factors of all parts are the choice of sides, the decision of whom to kill and who not, besides this, I did not seem to notice anything else

O
Oleg V 22.12.20

basically the difference will be visible in the prologue, with Foltest and a little at the end, in Lok Muin ... in the prologue they will give modified things from the first part (they will be the weakest in the game), and at the end King Radovit may recall something to you. .. regardless of the choice in the first part, in the second part, you can make any plot choice (in the first part you can play for people, in the second you can go for non-people) ... Shani is not in the game ... there will not be an ideal ending in the game either , so without the first part, you won't lose much ...

A
AlexOmen 22.12.20

In addition to objects at the beginning of the game, the ratio of the skoyataels and the order will also matter. Plus, if you passed for the order, then a merchant-blacksmith with not bad iron will be available in Lok Muin.