3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bezumnumax 22.12.20 04:48 pm

Location objects hang in the air. (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Now on PC everyone has such a problem, that the objects of the location are hanging in the air, and some are not at all in the place where they should be. Sometimes I can even fall over the structures because of this. How to solve this problem. Going through the game with such bugs is inconvenient and very uncomfortable. Most importantly, FPS below 40 does not sag at medium-high (without msaa anti-aliasing and volumetric lighting) Is there any solution, or do you need to wait for patches? System requirements meet the minimum and even slightly higher. I have a core i5 3570; Radeon HD 7870 8gm ram ;. The last drivers are standing.

6 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bezumnumax 22.12.20

Here's another dip for texture.

K
KanoVoxLian 22.12.20

this is not a problem in the hardware, a glitch of some kind

m
mr.STR 22.12.20

Bezumnumax was
the same garbage, it helped the start of a new game and skipping training.

B
Bezumnumax 22.12.20

mr.STR
Thanks for the adequate answer. Starting a new game really helped. I just don't understand why people minus quite adequate questions that have not yet been asked on the forum?

J
Jay c 22.12.20

Bezumnumax
Duriki because

m
mr.STR 22.12.20

Bezumnumax
Well, about "did not ask", I already wrote about it) True, the wording is a little different.
http://forums.playground.ru/deus_ex_mankind_divided/tech/propadaet_chast_karty-913001/#comment-15339845