3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vaniuse 22.12.20 04:48 pm

Compass issue (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I play Skyrim with mods and add-ons (assembly) and I can not adjust the compass, when I go into Skyrim and load the save, the compass appears for a second, but then disappears, how to make it work again (Skyrim pirate)
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Assassin.AAS 22.12.20

In my opinion, it turns off in the settings and turns on accordingly, see if some mod turned it off.

V
Vladikan 22.12.20

What kind of assembly? Try digging into the mod setup menu or turning off mods (start with interface mods) one at a time until the culprit is identified.

v
vaniuse 22.12.20

Assassin.AAS
all mods revised nothing

v
vaniuse 22.12.20

Vladikan
I do not remember the assembly, I do not have an initial menu when the game starts immediately loading without a menu

V
Vladikan 22.12.20

There is no such menu in the game itself?

v
vaniuse 22.12.20

Vladikan
no, not I thought when the start menu pops up before starting the game

G
Georg625 22.12.20

just download a normal pirate without any assemblies, I have version 1.9 and more than one jamb, I went through the whole game, not counting bugs in the form of flying mammoths, or other animals. But dragons themselves must fly)

v
vaniuse 22.12.20

Georg625 is
so funny that I went through the game three times and wanted to try something new

R
RGB Show 22.12.20

vaniuse
Try to go to the root of the game and find SkyRimLauncher.exe - run and if there is a SkyUI mod, then disable it. In extreme cases, you will have to reinstall the game ((((And it's better to install the mods yourself!

A
Assassin.AAS 22.12.20

vaniuse
You looked at the interface setting, maybe it is disabled for you

v
vaniuse 22.12.20

will have to be deleted, now it crashes right away