3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hattack 22.12.20 04:48 pm

What could it be? (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

After 10-15 minutes, the game crashes throwing out such a topic in "Yiddish" ...

And it doesn't matter from the settings, medium, low, high ... With or without anti-aliasing, with other options, or again without.
9 Comments
Sort by:
C
Charisma007 22.12.20

Hattack
Same problem. I thought that there was not enough memory, but throws it out with any graphics settings. The beta patch was released yesterday and there was no such error before. Most likely the point is in him. I disabled it and so far I have never thrown out more with such an error. It helped me, try it.

O
Oleg Maleev 22.12.20

I_007x
What did you do then? And How?

V
Voldemarcik 22.12.20

glory to the Great WAGONS

A
Azey Azazey 22.12.20

Hattack
Vidyuha green? Was there an error with the restoration of firewood?

H
Hattack 22.12.20

Oleg Maleev
What did you mean? Nothing. Just launch the game, 10 minutes of gameplay, and voila ...

H
Hattack 22.12.20

Azey Azazey
Yes. Giraffe. Errors like: the driver was successfully restored, but for a long time, not on this game, and not on this driver version.
In general, everything is clear to the campaign. It's easier to request a refund from Steam ...

P
Protocol10 22.12.20

Hattack
Try to install geforce expirience and click on the optimize button. And here's another thing: if you have such a config as indicated in your profile, then it does not meet the minimum requirements for the game.

C
Charisma007 22.12.20

Oleg Maleev
You need to roll back to patch 1.0:
You go to the steam library and right-click on the Deus Ex icon to call properties. Then click on the "Beta" category and select the old patch. It helped me) Developers themselves wrote about this: "If you encounter new problems after installing the patch, then the developers left the opportunity to roll back to build 524.6 in this case by selecting the beta version in the game properties on Steam."

A
Azey Azazey 22.12.20

Hattack Roll
back the version of green firewood and you will be happy. This firewood gives an error on some factory overclocked models. I have Asus 660, I solved the problem, lowered its frequency and everything flew.