3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazinily 22.12.20 04:48 pm

Questions about the game (The Witcher)

the world in the first part is it big?

And is there any customization in the game or does Geralt have one set of clothes for the whole game?
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
Position 22.12.20

mazinily
A small number of locations, but which ones.
Yes, but you will have to try to get the armor.

-
--- VENOM --- 22.12.20

The world consists of locations, each lock can include a couple more, there is where to run, it looks like the second witcher, but in the second everything has already been finalized in this way, and the engine is cooler there, which made itself felt. The location of the swamp, for example, is rather big, a bunch of monsters are always running around. Vizima itself is coolly made, the rogue quarter is smaller than the quarter of the nobility, but again, it's just not very interesting to run in this game when you've already considered everything. It's not about size, it's about quests. I would also say that the locations are colorful, they feel the time and the people who live there are cool made.
From the very beginning there will be a white shirt, of which, in the third witcher, the armor of schools is crafted, then there are 3 jackets (manticore armor from the third witcher, only wears one set) - the first one is the same, the second is a little better, it looks the same, the third is armor of a raven, which will differ in appearance, depending on who is crafting it - druids, dwarves or people, but it is only at the end of the game and then, if you know how to assemble it completely.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 22.12.20

mazinily The
world in the game is small, but awesomely detailed . Don't rely on loot - you can count it on your fingers. That is, armor and weapons - there is a lot of rest for the craft. But that's not the point. The Witcher is a beautiful story, interesting tasks and plot development.
Now to the question. I recommend recruiting 5000 orens in the first chapter. In the second, you can buy new armor almost immediately. In the first chapter, you can also collect three runes for a steel sword.

S
Sanchez ramirez 22.12.20

The first witch is just an atmospheric adventure. When I just bought the disc with the game about 7 years ago, I sat there until three in the morning, without even noticing. I can't say anything bad about the second / third part - each is good in its own way. But in the first one ... there is something so enchanting in her that words cannot be conveyed completely. Generally speaking, this is a game that I would like to play like for the first time. However, this winter I personally went over with the Polish voice acting - very good.

PS It is recommended to play on difficulty not lower than normal.

P
Protocol10 22.12.20

mazinily the
world in the first part is it big?
In the spirit of great DA2 - one city and surroundings. The Witcher 2007 is not a game about a big world and exploration, but a chamber personal drama, just like the mentioned DA2.

N
Nikel2 22.12.20

mazinily
There are enough adventures for the ass there, and quite interesting :), if you do not go in one gulp, but for a couple of hours a day, performing side tasks, which are also not bad, then two weeks should be enough

P
Playshner 22.12.20

Protocol10
Exactly, a big personal drama for lovers of a more or less open world ...