3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nastia-R 22.12.20 04:49 pm

Draw range (No Man's Sky)

I set everything to the maximum, and the drawing range was somehow minimal. All creatures are drawn only a few steps away from you as well as other objects such as grass, etc. How to increase the draw distance? can through the config files, etc?
14 Comments
Sort by:
_
_sem_ 22.12.20

the most annoying problem in both No Man's Sky and Saints row 4, the draw range is dipped face in shit!

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 22.12.20

This is a feature of the amazing game.

N
Nastia-R 22.12.20

I will say that the game has a very moronic feature. The whole point of the game is exploration. Arriving on a new planet, I immediately fly on a ship and look out for the creatures living on it, but thanks to such a garbage with a drawing, I have to come close to everything that can be on this planet so that it can be drawn.

B
Bomber 22.12.20

Nastia-R
It just sucks, unfortunately the game has a minimum of graphics settings and you have to eat what you eat (that is, feces)

L
LaserDeath 22.12.20

How close do you have to approach? I did not notice such problems, only when you fly fast on a starship, resources and bases can already appear in front of my nose. Walking without any problems. Can a weak computer fail to draw?

N
Nastia-R 22.12.20

LaserDeath bases and all sorts of buildings are drawn in my flight on the ship, but animals are drawn only a few steps away from them. My computer is quite normal, for the know mens sky it will do, and I said that I twisted everything to the maximum, but I get just such a bad drawing.

M
MunchkiN 616 22.12.20

animals and grass are drawn 20-30 meters. and nonlinearly like that. there is no clear radius where the travon will dissolve;
some large objects are visible, it seems, far enough away. by and large, it will be of little use if travon and diplodocus are visible from orbit. as for me, the range is enough because I can not always finish shooting with lazer to some kind of plutonium at the bottom of the gorge.
and if less it may be some patches for optimization of pitch-pitch.
but sometimes you fill it and the grass is loaded here

X
Xiahou Dun 22.12.20

Nastia-R wrote:
All creatures are drawn only a few steps away from you like other objects like grass, etc.
Just a game of shit. You keep there, all kind, good mood and health.

N
Nastia-R 22.12.20

MunchkiN 616
Well, I don't need grass to be loaded close, but what animals want to walk at least 50-100 meters away from you, and not a few steps away) because you walk like that and you can't see a single living creature around you, as long as you yourself practically won't come close)

L
LaserDeath 22.12.20

Fig knows animals for a kilometer I see. Just yesterday, I was running around a rocky planet with abundant flora, making fun of how everything is keshit around. Throw off the screen. I'll throw mine off tonight. Let's see the difference.

N
Nastia-R 22.12.20

LaserDeath
Here on the first screen through the scanner you can see that there is a white point in front of me, and an animal should be standing in place of that point, but it is not stupidly drawn.

but already on the second screen, I came even closer, almost close, and finally he was drawn.

L
LaserDeath 22.12.20

I'm ok

N
Nastia-R 22.12.20

LaserDeath
and your creatures load quickly? you did not change any config files there?

L
LaserDeath 22.12.20

Changed nothing, no mods, nothing. I just installed and play. They load normally as they run / fly. Well, as if you can see that they appear so absentmindedly, with a delay of 1-2 seconds when you move quickly. i7 | 16Gb | gtx780 the game is on ssd.