3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Adamantokha 22.12.20 04:49 pm

Chinese !!!

The Chinese are great. They are always the first in everything (in such cases) ...
They are always the first to crack the most non-hackable games (Denuvo, etc.), but "pitfalls" immediately come out, such as not everyone can run on a PC or with "bugs ”While they do not bother to bring everything to mind and throw it on the floor.
They - always make things so quickly and sell them so cheaply that these things are of such "bad" quality that everyone scratches their "turnips" like this ... (be it a chandelier, clothes, or much more)
They - can always be thrown the whole world is in "caps", despite the fact that they have food and human benefits there, one point better than in India (and about those I am completely silent -)))
From the author: I'm not against the Chinese! They are people just like us. They are among us ... in the markets, at construction sites, some of them are even closer in their "beds", no difference !!! I am against the fact that they simultaneously impose their mentality, their existence on our Russian people ... “But in Russia, as is customary! Who comes to us with what and for what, that from that and that ... "-))). Gloomy was with you !!!
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
MelShlemming 22.12.20

Yes, the Chinese are great. Bribe takers are being shot. At the same time, the criminal's family is forced to buy cartridges for execution. That would be so with us!

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 22.12.20

MelShlemming

If you are hinting that in China there are bribe-takers of bureaucrats being shot, like there are almost all the right ones who are afraid of the law, but perhaps to some extent ..... BUT.
You who are interested, look for material like: How the "golden youth" lives in China. And you will understand that they have not gone so far from the rest ...

n
northern alcoholic 22.12.20

Are they shooting bribes? Hmm, even in Switzerland they don't fight corruption like that.

T
TTG 22.12.20

It seems to be great, but the mentality is imposed. Strange Chinese. They are stamped in their own factories according to a template.

s
super_gamer68 22.12.20

The Chinese generally wet, robots, intelligence from God

O
Omega 22.12.20

MelShlemming
If only we have it!
Do you think corruption would disappear? In China, in general, they steal more than in the Russian Federation or the United States, so this does not help much.

W
Wing42 22.12.20

Adamantokha wrote:
they are simultaneously imposing their mentality on our Russian people, their existence. It is
worthless for such "our mentality" if it can be radically changed and even impose anything on it.

A
Alexator 22.12.20

You can also read the book "Badly Made in China".

Wing42
why don't you admire the mentality of the proud Arabs of the ISIS who want to preserve their Islamic, from the 7th century, by cutting you out?

W
Wing42 22.12.20

Aleksator
And they do not impose their mentality, they only "saw". And yes, they are fanatics.

A
Alexator 22.12.20

Wing42
exactly, "convert to Islam or die" is not an imposition. As well as a change in mentality.

W
Wing42 22.12.20

stalker7162534
Ours is not mine, let them give it back.