3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark kahn 22.12.20 04:49 pm

How can you beat Radovid and make Ciri a witch? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How can you beat Radovid and make Ciri a witch? For Radovid is a complete psycho, and Voorhis, judging by the dialogue, is going to get into Ciri if she becomes an empress. Can Voorhees be killed too?
21 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 22.12.20

Dark Kahn
Google to help, or look at the steam manuals, everything is described there what and how it will lead to what.

M
Mikailis 22.12.20

Dark Kahn
The murder of Radovid will follow one of the storylines. You cannot kill Voorhees, but to make a witch out of Ciri, choose the correct lines in the dialogues after meeting her, and do not arrange her meeting with the emperor

S
SwedovSandr 22.12.20

Dark Kahn
ttebe years 9-11 ?? Just be as kind and considerate as possible with Ciri ... then she will become a witch

M
Mantykora 22.12.20

Dark Kahn
Voorhis cannot be killed, but you can get Ciri out from under him))) Although I don’t envy Voorhis if he wants to rape Ciri)
To kill Radovid, go to cooperate with Diystro in the quests "Now or never" and "It's darkest under lantern "
And if you have already arranged for Ciri to meet with the emperor, then she will in any way become an empress in the event of Nilfgaard's victory. For Ciri to become a witch after meeting with Emhyr, one must either not kill Radovid, or betray a friend.

D
Dying 22.12.20

The plot is apparently not destiny to go through and listen to dialogues.

M
Maxonior 22.12.20

Dark Kahn
What bloodthirsty you are: D And yes, Morvran Voorhis, he will become an emperor. Will rule for about 30 years. By lore. Book "Lady of the Lake".

L
LarsJunFan 22.12.20

1 - You won't miss with Radovid, the main thing is not to miss the quests.
2 - It is impossible to kill Voorhees, but so that she does not become an empress, do not let her meet with the emperor.

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 22.12.20

What the fuck is Jason Voorhees, what the fuck are you talking about?

S
Sergey Dobrovolsky 22.12.20

BloodRaven1986 ahaha
Jason Voorhees, it seems banned in Google, the game was released for a year now and they still create such topics

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 22.12.20

After the murder of Radovid, do not kill Dijkstra, well, in dialogues with ciri, choose the necessary options. Ciri will become a witch, but Dijkstra will become the ruler of the north

T
The1fEst 22.12.20

Regarding Ciri, 4 conditions must be fulfilled (3 can also be met)
1. Play snowballs with her
2. Let her talk to the Lodge of Sorceresses herself
3. Help her with Coward's grave (I don't remember his name)
4. Let her destroy Avalakh's laboratory
Concerning Radovid. Dijkstra, aka Sigi Reuven, has quests to kill him
PS I forgot something else, in no case bring Ciri to the emperor

S
Sportklass 22.12.20

do not take her to the emperor after the battle in kayer, be kind to her, do what she wants and all business

S
Sportklass 22.12.20

The1fEst
his name was Skjall)))

D
Danil Zotov 22.12.20

WURHIS? AND WHO IS IT?????????

D
Danil Zotov 22.12.20

BloodRaven1986
I AM IN THE SOUL DON'T EHU WHO IS THIS WURHIS

s
serg pc 22.12.20

Mantykora
rather, she will rape him) Cyril is not so easy to offend, let alone rape, she will fuck him with a sword before this schmuck tries to do something

s
serg pc 22.12.20

MORVRAN VOORHIS

for those who do not know who Voorhis is

T

serg pc
I think everyone knows who Voorhis is. And about Jason Voorhees it would be nice to clarify.

s
serg pc 22.12.20

BloodRaven1986
does not apply to the game Jason, it is from the movie

T

serg pc
So I mean . Voorhis in the game, not Voorhis.