3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Pilyuchenko 22.12.20 04:49 pm

The game has no outer space. How we are deceived. (No Man's Sky)

Hello everyone, this is my first publication on this site. I just want to dispel the myth about the game in which there is no open world, and even more so space. Technically, we were promised open space with over 90,000,000 planets for exploration, we got the following: there is only one planet in the game, which each since it is generated differently upon your arrival it also explains why the stars are scripts and there is no multiplayer in the game. What can you say about this?
34 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Alcatraz-- 22.12.20

Igor Pilyuchenko
The fact that you were 6 days late with such news

R
Rightzel 22.12.20

There is also something connected with the seeds. Each planet has a seed, and when approaching it, a planet is generated along this seed

f
fOXY9 22.12.20

Igor Pilyuchenko I
completely agree with you, only not 1 planet but 4, I saw somewhere a video where they were picking the game, 4 planets are generated in the folder with the planets. And yes, even the sun is a sprite.

R
Razox 22.12.20

Omg, even in the Disputes there was a free galaxy for flights ... it was 2016, and progress does not stand still and confidently strides BACK!

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 22.12.20

fOXY9
I was hoping to reach the star, but after 5 minutes on an impulse jump I realized that my target was not approaching ...

f
fOXY9 22.12.20

Frontier buccaneer
Everyone wanted to fly to the sun, but excuse me, there is no physical model in principle. As I understand it, there is even no gravity ...

F
FoCus-Real 22.12.20

Igor Pilyuchenko Decided
to collect pluses ? Come from here people) The news was needed a week or two ago ... Dosviduli!

I
Igor Pilyuchenko 22.12.20

I do not need + I just want to know that the game is not an open world in principle. Generation of one planet. The developers have created a good illusion of space.

F
FoCus-Real 22.12.20

Igor Pilyuchenko
I see you don't read news blogs about the game at all?)

A

Igor Pilyuchenko
This people found out in the first two days after the release, so you are late.

B
Bomber 22.12.20

Igor Pilyuchenko
cool topic, I believe in you!

I
Igor Pilyuchenko 22.12.20

Frontier buccaneer
Are you saying that everyone knows that there is no open world in the game? No one thought that the game has one planet with a different generation of blame for the illusion of endless space.

R
Rightzel 22.12.20

Throw a link to the article that said about this

A
Andy king 22.12.20

Hmm. How then do discoveries in one system and one planet count according to your logic?

Igor Pilyuchenko
and tell them that you are still the same hater who spends time on the game that he does not like. Not? The point of rubbing your opinion on others? One planet? Explain to me, stupid, why there are 2, 3, 4 and 5 planets in systems, because only one is created?

M
Mr.4ucker 22.12.20

Baramir7771
Here is a blog and evidence on video, in the comments you will find a video of another chela who tried to fly to the sun, but ran into a wall.
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/other/no_mans_sky_vselennoj_net_otvet-208814/

A

Igor Pilyuchenko
This has been discussed several times before you, you are not the first who revealed it to us.

E
Energy death 22.12.20

Igor Pilyuchenko
well, what did you say?) The
fact that everything is generated from one or two planets, it was clear even when the game was just being made) the game did not get any worse from this, I strongly doubt that the study of planets in life would look like something different) stars in space in principle, life cannot be much and at all.
it is unlikely that it will be developed just like that, so it is likely that something will appear, and there are also modders, the game already has an audience, so we are waiting)

M
MunchkiN 616 22.12.20

technically there is no open world
like Fallout 4 roughly.
I did not follow the game. I thought it would be something like a freelancer. but no.
finally full-fledged 3 spaces with modern graphone and space, I don't know. Besides that, which is not really a game.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 22.12.20

Sad of course. Even in the same mass effect, you can fly up to the stars ...

B
Bomber 22.12.20

MunchkiN 616
And what about the mass effect, Star Citizen, Illit Denjerous?
especially in mass effect huge space