3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Lobanov 22.12.20 04:49 pm

Battlefield 4 lags heavily and crashes with an error \ "port 3659 \" (Battlefield 4)

I bought the game about a month ago. Everything was going fine, I didn't notice any problems, but about 3 days ago, the game began to crash with such an error. Everything happens like this: I go to the server, the game starts to lag even during loading (the sounds seem to loop, stop), when the game still loads, the wildest lags begin, while textures are not loaded, everything is very soapy. This sodomy lasts about a minute and then the game crashes (Check the network connection and make sure port 3659 is open). Still, the buttlog does not want to look for servers, writes that they are not available, it turns out to go only to those that are in history. The problem is quite massive, as I understand it. I could not find a sensible solution. I used the Smart Port Forwaring program - it did not help.
Can anyone come across this problem and solve it?
12 Comments
Sort by:
L
LolkekMiraculer 22.12.20

Did you reinstall the game?

N
Nikita Lobanov 22.12.20

Iskander2k16
Not yet. I am trying to solve the problem. If nothing happens at all, I'll reinstall it. This is an extreme measure.

T
TimKar 22.12.20

Nikita Lobanov
is not extreme, spent 30-40 minutes and reinstalled.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 22.12.20

Nikita Lobanov
you need to open ports (Manually)

TCP: 80, 443, 9988, 20000-20100, 22990, 17502, 42127
UDP: 3659, 14000-14016, 22990-23006, 25200-25300

or if there is a router, connect directly to setevukha and try so, maybe the problem is this.
if this does not help, then read the battle forums on the site.
I have read several threads with this error and several people wrote that switching to a static IP helped them.
Spoilerhttp: //origin-1.originloop.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955064796300669468/1/

PS reinstalling the game will not help! it's a network connection, not a game bug.

e
evil.burmistroff 22.12.20

Nikita Lobanov
and what about other games? suddenly just overheats. with port 3659 - you need to set receiving ip and dns automatically in your connection in (TCP IPv4) 4 protocol.

N
Nikita Lobanov 22.12.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Thank you bro. Now I will try.

N
Nikita Lobanov 22.12.20

evil.burmistroff
Can you tell me more?

M
Makar_AS8 22.12.20

I apologize, if not on the topic, but in other tops there is little chance of getting an answer.
In general, I have a computer on the amd athlon iix4 630 process, gts 450 video card, 8 GB of RAM and 64bit wine7 What graphics settings will be in the game and at what FPS approximately?

e
evil.burmistroff 22.12.20

Nikita Lobanov you
go into the network connection - on the current PCM connection, there you are in protocol 4 in the properties of the checkbox, you need to get ip and dns automatically

N
Nikita Lobanov 22.12.20

evil.burmistroff
I already had jackdaws there.

_
_CYBERFOX_ 22.12.20

Try to re-enter the server, after such an error, I always log in from the 2nd time. And judging by the info from many articles on port 3659, they say that this is a problem specifically in the game server you are trying to access, and not in network connections and ports on your pc. So in one of the topics it was said that you just need to go to the server several times to try, well, it seems to help. And so xs what exactly is this problem.

N
Nikita Lobanov 22.12.20

_CYBERFOX_
If only. I went to different servers 5 times - always wild lags and crashes with this error. Listen, are you looking for a Battlelog server?