3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Debt 3rd 22.12.20 04:49 pm

Help save 14 days of the game please! (Fallout 4)

Help save 14 days of the game please!
It turned out a bug with the appointment of a trader of the 4th level Vol-Tek for trading. Moreover, he invited him to Senchuari according to the plot, and the character took up farming and in the dialogue everything is getting better for him, etc. Through the workshop menu, the appointment does not appear, only you can see that tek farmer. The equipment changes. Tried Disable and immediately Enable = zero.
He entered:
setpv bCommandable 1
setpv bAllowMove 1
setpv bAlloowCaravan 1
Then he shuffled and returned = 0
I tried to transfer it to another settlement via prid and moveto player = 0, he immediately runs to Century!
Help who can, in the wiki all shoveled already.
Additional: Century is "overloaded" with textures.
9 Comments
Sort by:
888005533535 22.12.20

Nothing is clear. What do you need that? so that he must become a merchant, so you remove his bush that he serves.

D
Debt 3rd 22.12.20

Ruslan Shepard
Exactly as a trader - through the workshop is not appointed! It is not clear what he serves. If all landings are removed only? And it's not a fact that he will then be appointed as a merchant (

t
tchuzhy 22.12.20

Why a merchant? Any settler can trade successfully. This ghoul - my representative just wandered around the settlement, like a merchant from 81

B
BlackTigerTK 22.12.20

shieldandsword
Alternatively, try to install the Recruitable NPC Dialogue Fixes and Tweaks mod - http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10960/?
As well as an unofficial patch.

D
Debt 3rd 22.12.20

BlackTigerTK
It's a pity I have patch 1.7.12.-mod no higher than 1.05. Neof. The patch (mod) was set, there is no result. By the way, he pulled out all the vegetation - there were zero products, the wolf was shining "no appointment", but again, no menu is assigned through the workshop - there is no menu. One trader of the 4th level turned on without problems, what is the matter, I do not understand. Normal, huh?)

B
BlackTigerTK 22.12.20

shieldandsword wrote:
Sorry I have patch 1.7.12.-mod no higher than 1.05.
I also have 1.7.12, NeofPatch 1.05 and acc. 4.0 for recruited NPCs. But I initially had no problems with this representative of Vol-Tek.

D
Debt 3rd 22.12.20

BlackTigerTK
Ruslan Shepard I
understood everything, thank you all. The last DLC came out, I hope - I'm starting all over again. I love building, though.)

888005533535 22.12.20

shieldandsword
for npc to delete saves. Cleverly

B
BlackTigerTK 22.12.20

shieldandsword wrote:
The last DLC has been released
If we are talking about Nuka World, then it will be released on the 30th. There is a limited beta version available right now.