3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
run32dll 22.12.20 04:55 pm

Stealth and detection modes \\ alarm (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Good day!
I decided to go through the game in stele mode without killing anyone, and a couple of unclear moments appeared:
1. Detection modes:
- calmness - the enemy does not suspect about you
- vigilance - the enemy heard a noise and decided to check
- searches - the enemies are trying to find the culprit in the abundant noise, stunning found comrade -
alarm - they know you and opened fire
PS This is what I
noticed - panic - fear of you civilians, etc.
2. Based on the types of detection identified by me, it is interesting: -
Search and panic is a type of alarm that triggers the passage in stealth mode "ghost"?
P.S. the situation is like this, by experience I decided that "searches" are not anxiety, although I am not yet completely sure of this, but I can not say anything about "panic"
for example, in Dubai you can find a laboratory for the production of a drug, there will be guards and scientists - I knocked out all the guards and a couple of scientists, but there were two scientists standing opposite each other across the table i.e. knock I have not able to, besides the presence of the protection they raise the alarm, and the absence of trigger mode "panic" in the end can not collect a few things off the table
s
saa0891 22.12.20

run32dll wrote:
For those who have not mastered to read, the essence of the matter: "panic" and "searches" steal the stealth passage in "ghost" mode?
As far as I remember in HR, they gave you a ghost if they didn't notice you at all, if, for example, a yellow marker appeared, a semicircle (that is, you can't get into the field of view at all), then you won't be given a ghost, here I think too.

A
Aziflow 22.12.20

When I was completing a mission in Dubai (where there are a lot of people at the helicopter), I had an exclamation mark for 0.5 seconds and sometimes there were question marks over my head and I was given the Ghost for the 1st mission. So here you need to check more carefully (the easiest is this done in the prologue)

S
Setesh 22.12.20

I do not know how in this part, but in the last "ghost" they gave for passing the level without raising the alarm, that is, if the enemies saw you, but you managed to neutralize them and they did not manage to raise the alarm, then it is counted