3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scattered boy 22.12.20 04:55 pm

weapons in the death passage (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

I have such questions where, after the first mission, where you get to the city, you can already find more cartridges for the tranquilizing rifle, otherwise I almost spent everything on the first mission. I have 3 potronas left there, I kind of bypassed some merchants, but there is none. Tell me the place on the map, who knows in the location of Prague, the city where they can get them, or a merchant on the map that sells them. I haven't found it yet. Otherwise, I play deathly and apart from this tranquilizing rifle I have nothing yet.
And the second question is the gas grenade, is it meek or not? Otherwise, the description is incomprehensible. Can it be used so as not to kill?
And on the thrones, there is still the same question, are there any other thrones so that they would not kill and stun them like that, well, or something like that except for tranquilizers? So I found a shock pistol from a merchant, he sold a shock pistol to him, and what kind of thrones go to him and in general you can somehow look somewhere in the menu which weapon can be upgraded from meek to deathly? and just do it possible so? Well, that is, the topic is such that at the beginning of the game I need to get hold of a lethal weapon to the maximum, if possible. It's just that one tranquilizing rifle runs out very quickly, but it’s necessary to somehow get out of it. In general, who knows, please tell me
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
PCHalfFullHD 22.12.20

What a tin ... in Russian is not an option to write?

S
Scattered boy 22.12.20

Anglerfish,
yes, I just wrote quickly, maybe that's why there are a lot of errors. I urgently need to figure it out, otherwise I have to go through the game further and I have almost no mortal chambers and I don't want to kill

P
PCHalfFullHD 22.12.20

Scattered boy
Siychas too quickly pissed?
It seems to me that you should rather keep teaching literate writing a priority than searching for "no death tolls" in a computer game, otherwise it is naturally painful to read you.
I am not a grammar-nazi, but this is really just like a sickle in the eyes.

S
Scattered boy 22.12.20

Anglerfish
would be better off on the topic answered

P
PCHalfFullHD 22.12.20

Scattered boy
I didn’t play this part, but I remember that the first one didn’t have ammunition for the tranquilizer rifle for a long time. Probably will be further. It is impossible to jam enemies manually, or what? Or try to find workarounds, just do not catch your eye.

S
Scattered boy 22.12.20

Anglerfish,
yes, I manually jam them, but when there are a lot of them, it’s hard to get close to them, they immediately fire me. I also play at the highest difficulty. Well, I’ll somehow get out eh ((

C
Chief engineer 22.12.20

Anglerfish
Shkolota Russian is useless. For him, it is "humble".

M
Mountain 22.12.20

oh god, people do not answer on the topic, but reproach the author for the wrong spelling. It seems that here, and on the internet, there are not only sofa analysts, but also sofa teachers of the Russian language ... they got it honestly