3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kejn100 22.12.20 04:56 pm

Graphics and hardware requirements (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

How do you like the graphics in the game and does it meet the system requirements in your opinion?

Let me remind you.
minimum:
Windows 7.1 SP1 or newer (64-bit);
Intel Core i3-2100 or AMD equivalent
8 GB of RAM;
AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2 GB) or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2 GB);
45 GB on HDD or SSD;

Recommended:
Windows 10 64-bit
Intel Core i7-3770K or AMD FX 8350 Wraith;
16 GB of RAM;
AMD Radeon RX 480 for 1920 × 1080 or NVIDIA GTX 970 for 1920 × 1080;
55 GB on HDD or SSD (DLC included).
42 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Skripnikov 22.12.20

Can you please tell me if my game will work if the iron pulls on average mgs 5 tpp?
GeForce GT 630
Intal Core i5-3330 CPU @ 3.00GHz
Windows 10 Home

M
MunchkiN 616 22.12.20

Quasar66
well, if the requirements are to be disassembled. - in the minimum average computer 4 years ago
it is a common practice of games I do not know there, since the first cruise. lowering the requirements below is hardly cost-effective.
the recommended average hardware is a little more than a year old and I don’t know the processor, it’s 5 years old or something that is intel.
so nothing special.
but what does it mean in the maximum, the most productive graphic solution for today may be required - let's say I bought this 1080 gtx and not one if I wait for the game to fully use such a system. if not, in fact, I would ask myself - why should I play in a soap and a sale, a non-entered graphone like a vuchdoks, which cannot load 2 top cards at that time, which gives 970 stable 60fps with msaa x8 and full cd. because this is the ceiling of the game. obviously from the fact that it will be so optimization will not become better.
further on to the issue of compliance with requirements and graphones. all sorts of ordinary peckons believe that it is possible to reduce the load on the video card and the processor while maintaining the level of grafone or even increasing it. but how to do it they are usually peck-peck-peck. and technically they won't. but you can make a thermonuclear reactor on earth with a useful energy output, but I don’t know, but you can pitch-pitch.
in the best case, they recall some individual elements of grafoni from other engines where in sruenzhin there ssdo + lpv tochellation is usually not used, but any help from pom. volumetric smokes which are not particularly to be found there, and all this needs something in the region of 680-780 zhofors for 1080 without smoothing. Or is there a frost byte kladinets some other engine.

S
Sheep Savior 22.12.20

Intel Core i7-3770K or AMD FX 8350 Wraith
If the requirements are written in this way, that is, from the bulldozer, then it is obvious that most people who play in Full HD will go. Owners of GTX 760 on medium at this resolution will be able to play well.

Q
QUAKE885 22.12.20

Savior of the sheep,
some are still sitting on square monitors

Z
Zenux 22.12.20

warp 37 wrote:
Zenux, have you watched videos yet?
It is not always possible to draw the right conclusions from the rollers (reaped), it is better to watch the game live.

t
tesla707 22.12.20

http://www.3dnews.ru/938081
Updated on August 23. The game was released today and the ban on posting screenshots was lifted. Therefore, in the review, we replaced the footage provided by the publisher,

there are no words with our own ...

where did it go

-
-SKULL- 22.12.20

Someone launched a thread on a vidyah with 1 GB of memory, at least 20 frames?

B
BOEHKOM 22.12.20

Hmm
Diluted to grafon
Worse than hl2

w
warp 37 22.12.20

v
vvvjust 22.12.20

warp 37 will
now load and I will personally check 3 fps on ultra, I can't believe that everything is so bad)

A
Aezless 22.12.20

and what does the postscript mean in the reviews "Product received for free"? the author won a gift with the game in some kind of advertising competition?

v
vvvjust 22.12.20

Aezless
no, just gift

L
Lex-one 22.12.20

Aezless
I bought any on the site where they give gift.

I
InfinityDance 22.12.20

On a pc corresponding to the minimum st, did anyone launch it? How is the performance?

B
Beirut 22.12.20

InfinityDance
on Steam read
it I liked it
Only getting 30fps on my Titan X Pascal SLI. WTF ?? Fix this game !! Another NMS ....
Ah know why maybe I got the wrong video cards ..... it does say AMD Evolved at the start ...

A
AdroV 22.12.20

Optimization in the game is just ATAS. I did everything at a minimum of 30-40 fps. The graphics are not to say that they are really gorgeous, they are so-so and definitely do not match the hardware that this game needs.

Actually, the hardware:
// Intel Core I7-6700K 4.0 GHz // 32 GB of RAM // AMD RADEON R9 270X, 4 GB //

At minimum, it should be 60 fps, well, not 30-40.

d
deBerN 22.12.20

Not well, grafoni is just awful, at first it seemed that it was even worse than in the previous part.
As a result, another hack with optimization, it's time to make a return.

v
vvvjust 22.12.20

launched, played, in principle, all settings to max, except for soft shadows and msaa, two performance killers. on average, it does not fall below 40. Another interesting thing, after loading the save, the load on the vidyuhu is 100%, after you open the pause menu and close it, the load drops to 80. but you can see with the naked eye that the optimization is so-so. the control of the gamepad is made strange, it is inconvenient to control the sticks, when the stick is all the way, first one speed, and after a second it becomes higher. and if with a mouse, then an incomprehensible delay, although vertical sync is disabled.

B
Bomber 22.12.20

GRAPHONE
judge for yourself what the requirements should be

v
vvvjust 22.12.20

Bomber, of
course, grafon is complete shit! hopefully optimize