3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jinn74 22.12.20 04:56 pm

overheating or not? just a blue screen sometimes

if that comp gamma-x4 645 (3.1), 6GB of opera, gtx 650 (1gb), wines 10 64, block 450 w, through the program for the railway wrote that the disk d-overheating-can the blue fly out because of this?, thermal paste changed everywhere, there is no dust, maybe even from the fact that the percentage is overclocked a bit - up to 3.5
6 Comments
Sort by:
G
Greencore 22.12.20

Jinn74
The latest version of windows 10 is driven, I often have a blue screen on it

J
Jinn74 22.12.20

so the blue screen is either on the railway, then on the processor

, by the
way, there is no antivirus, the dws defender is cut down
right now, reduced the acceleration to 3.3 in stone, the blue screen flew out again, the error code again on the railway

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 22.12.20

Jinn74
You need to watch in load, run at least AIDA64 for a test to see, and yes, in 100% load, compare with the factory characteristics.
So for AMD Athlon II X4 645, the critical temperature is 71 degrees, this is its maximum operating temperature, which is considered the norm in the load.
For HDD 50, often 60 degrees for a 7200/10000 rpm HDD, there is no cooling, and is considered the maximum working.
However, without active cooling, 40 is quite normal. Although it could have been smaller, i.e. 36-40 is not bad, minimum 28-36 is excellent.
For the gtx 650 video card, the maximum temperature is 98 degrees. Although the working temperature is considered to be the norm up to 75, this is a good temperature, but you can check the overheating of the video card with the ATITool utility, giving the "hairy cube" the maximum load.
If the temperature of the processor reaches the limit for protection, and well, I don't know how much here, but on Intels 90, 95, then the overheating protection turns on, and throttling begins, i.e. the operating frequency is underestimated, and, if I’m not lying, it skips the clock, somehow.
Rather, the problem is in Windows, I advise you to put it on a clean system, i.e. not through another Windows. It happens. Temperatures may not be the problem, though. Although, I had a blue screen in the load, check the temperature settings, and if you lower the frequency, the processor can rather substitute it. Check the maximum HDD at the same time.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 22.12.20

Jinn74
duck if due to HDD, why not check it with programs:
Tip Check your hard disk for bad sectors and errors. If possible, correct errors and recover bad sectors using standard system tools.
Spoiler

J
Jinn74 22.12.20

checked for broken norms, the temperature in the load (that rider is the last), percent for cores 45 (total 60), vidyaha 65, the operative load is 3.4 GB, by the way, the Windows is clean-week as on ssd costs

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 22.12.20

Jinn74
The SSD has the same firmware, so if Windows is on the SSD, why then talk about the HDD, it should be noted. Perhaps the matter is in the firmware of the SSD drive. Although the reasons can be given many, slandering, then one thing, then another, but each error has a code, and you can google it.
And yes, the maximum temperatures are checked in the program, not in the game. Download Aidu, give 100% load (in the program, the service tab is a system stability test, and start testing, though you should go in order, i.e. stress test the processor, memory, video card, and then you can do it all together, drive it for a certain time and if in this case none of them gives out a blue screen, then you should dig into programs, drivers, firmware).
In general, where did it start? There is a reason for this, remember what you did the day before, what was the reason.
In fact, it can crash due to not fresh drivers, and errors in the drivers.