3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NEET 22.12.20 04:56 pm

Player opinions on the game (Vortex: The Gateway)

who played we share our impressions
13 Comments
Sort by:
V
Viktor Shevelev94 22.12.20

the toy is cool I personally liked wandering around the island kanechno craft here it would be interesting to write the name of the items for crafting and so in full from me +10

v
vftor 22.12.20

It mainly loads the video card thoroughly, especially the video memory.

X
Xotab80 22.12.20

I personally did not like the game. As for me, crafting is not enough and survival is a walk in the open air.

N
NEET 22.12.20

vftor optimization is lame on both legs :) but at maximum it's pretty nice

v
vftor 22.12.20

NEET
Yes, no optimization. The thought arises that either this is done deliberately for commercial reasons of selling hardware, or for commercial reasons by simplifying the game engine, or these programmers are illiterate hack.

T
Taurin78 22.12.20

The most infuriating thing about the game is the download !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! almost five minutes !!!!!! But in general, the game is addictive, great done !!!!

X
X-DIMAS 22.12.20

everything is cool, only the backpack is small

K
Kazipuka 22.12.20

hmm optimization is lame and so nothing

p
punck 22.12.20

TAUR75
1.1493 less than a minute on my bucket.

The dragon who killed him for two days of play I am gouging and at least that, and whether there are people in the game, or only heard the help, but where the source is not found.

T
Taurin78 22.12.20

punck
Do I have such a weak computer for this game? GeForseGTX 750Ti (vidyuha) Intel (R) Core (TM) i52310 CPU @ 2.90GHz, 8GB. RAM 64-bit system.
This game, and it is demanding on the Dying Light The Following Enhanced Edition system, pulls like hello! It flies just and this simple survival game, with a graph not so cool, slows down loading

p
punck 22.12.20

TAUR75
I wrote about the download. but I play at a minimum.

T
Tadjik 26RUS 22.12.20

Hangs in the download window. even at minimal settings. After the initial video in the loading window, after about 1-2 minutes the mosque stops rotating and the game freezes. AMD Athlon2 x4 2.6GHz, 2Gb RAM, GTX750 - 1Gb.

L
LordZmei13 22.12.20

the problem is not in vidyuhe but in tough. I put it on the SSD and everything flew)) And the game is shit