3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vlad1083 22.12.20 04:56 pm

DLC Nuka World (Fallout 4)

People help don
`t know what to do started playing new dls chose the side of the raiders captured 3 settlements turned on the electricity (on the quest), tired of playing for the raiders
Is it possible somehow to go over to the side of traders (slaves). I asked people I was told that I needed to go to the Mackenzie huckster and get a quest to destroy the raiders; nothing was suitable just to trade (maybe a bug) Please tell me
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
Direm 22.12.20

vlad1083
Either she herself will say sometime, or soak everything herself.

n
nestrbob 22.12.20

vlad1083
I already wrote - download charisma.

v
vlad1083 22.12.20

charisma, I had one star at the maximum
When I just started playing DLS, the first thing I did was to go to the market to see what's new here and I naturally talked with all the merchants
And when I spoke with the McKenzie I chose the side of the raiders and that's all since then trades in a quest

v
vlad1083 22.12.20

Kirill_Shvarev
When I want to kill everyone, the merchants attack me and my partner kills them

G
GlukoHedgehog 22.12.20

vlad1083
first killed everyone, and then you want to be considered good. What a sly ...

D
Direm 22.12.20

vlad1083
Incite the Brotherhood on them

P
Pepin3d 22.12.20

vlad1083
strange garbage, maybe I caught some bug
I had a dialogue and she gave out the quest, but I chose the raiders, and the quest while the
pumped-up charisma hangs, nothing to do with it, everyone should have a yellow line in the dialogue and it will work and it depends on the charisma
if there was no such line then I xs

v
vlad1083 22.12.20

Kirill_Shvarev
as a brotherhood to incite

D
Direm 22.12.20

vlad1083
Somehow call the rotorcraft or dance to shoot them

n
nestrbob 22.12.20

vlad1083
If at the first meeting you rejected Mackenzie's dialogue about the destruction of raiders, then she will not talk about him again. What prevents you from taking this task playing as raiders, because no one forces it to immediately execute, let it hang until there is a desire to kill all the raiders.

N
Nighthawkreal 22.12.20

I'm thinking of bringing Wim's armor to make it symbolic :)

v
vlad1083 22.12.20

I felt sorry I wanted to free the merchants.
Just when Far Harbor passed, you could take the side anytime you wanted, I thought what would happen now.
Can someone download interesting quests for merchants and a lot of them?

t
tchuzhy 22.12.20

vlad1083
There are no such quests. New phrases appear. The farmer gives the key to his safe, in which there is nothing interesting. But how to return a settlement that pays tax - no idea. There are a couple of raiders hanging around all the time, killing them doesn't change anything, you can trade, but everyone mutters and advises to get out.

v
vlad1083 22.12.20

Only Mackenzie can give out a quest by someone else?
people do not take tokens in the machines before the quest from the robot LIYA if you take the token the bug will work and you have the token, but according to the quest it shows that it is not there
I did it now I can not go through this quest

v
vlad1083 22.12.20

I have not yet completed the quest where you need to capture 8 outposts I have already captured 3
who will say what is the reward at the end?

t
tchuzhy 22.12.20

Yes, the quest for tokens is buggy, it also stuck for me. And I do not advise to cut out raiders. The sectors are deserted, the attitude in the Commonwealth does not change. Enemies are already there. And so at least some tasks from the raiders.
Who has been irradiated by habologists how many times? After the first time they gave me a suit. after the second - interest faded

v
vlad1083 22.12.20

I
don’t know for what, but for completing the quest from the hubologists they give a good alien pislolet

L
Lord ofdarkness 22.12.20

tchuzhy
more dialogues will be if you spend 10 times irradiation (they count it as a rank, nick1, nick 2, etc.)

N
Nighthawkreal 22.12.20

tchuzhy
Reward for slag tokens.

P
Pepin3d 22.12.20

vlad1083
do not worry about which side
did I choose, I chose raiders and hurley sense?
the same stupid bums like the settlers
is one difference from the settlement with the peasants that the vegetables do not like to dress them, but everything else is exactly the same as
well, they fuck Arbor with these stupid ideas of raiding and other husks
made the cover, at the request of gamers
shit DLC as well as all the previous ones,

I will not say anything about hack-work such as crab kernels that look like ordinary swamps with a difference in the name
on the other hand, then it is DLC to cut extra loot for free