3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lomberto9403 22.12.20 04:56 pm

How to install mods in ETS 2 (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

1. Go to the documents folder
2. We look for the Euro Truck Simulator 2
folder there
3. Go to the mod folder 4. Install the mod
5. Go into the game and connect your mod in the profile
6. Everything !!
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pupsik 3D 22.12.20

And then we did not know, and then we do not have a forum http://i.imgur.com/dtvPmg9.gifv as you already got it, you know-it-alls

S
SlavikSD 22.12.20

Podonok 71rus
Hello. The dude has a way to cut bonuses))

P
Podonok 71rus 22.12.20

SlavikSD
Hi Slav) Well, yes, I understand it)))

A
Aleksandro_86 22.12.20

SlavikSD
Hello! Until this moment, I did not know how to do it! Bliiin now his eyes have opened!)))

B
Bayun4ik 22.12.20

Aleksandro_86
SlavikSD
Hello guys :) I can suggest a few no less burning topics:
how to button up the buttons on a shirt
in which direction to comb correctly,
whether if you are bald,
how to properly draw water into a glass (whether to keep it upside down or still as it is customary)
and so on and in the same spirit :)))
PS and thanks to the author in all seriousness - I personally enjoyed it :)

b
b6611 22.12.20

Bayun4ik
Applause !!

S
SlavikSD 22.12.20

Bayun4ik
Hi Igor. I just thought, in principle, instructions are needed. Everyone once launched the game for the first time and connected mods. And the manual is certainly useful in this situation. Only correct. And not nonsense "go to the mod folder - install the mod"))
I appeal to Lomberto9403: write a normal instruction, extended. And first of all, the correct one. Tell us what types of mods there are, with what extensions. Why mods have different types of extensions. What does which mean. In what order is it desirable to connect mods in MM, which priority should be set, and which one is not important. Which mods can potentially conflict with each other, and which can be disregarded in MM as you like.
In short, make a competent and readable manual, and beginners will kiss you in the mod folder)))

S
Sanya and Ira Stafeev 22.12.20

SlavikSD
Wo put forward a hypothesis))

B
Bayun4ik 22.12.20

SlavikSD
Yes, I completely agree with you Slava and I will subscribe to every word - if you do something, then you need to do it competently and with knowledge of the issue. Well, when submitting three-line manuals to the audience, you must be prepared for a different reaction. But in general, I am offended by something else ... Here I am by education a communications operator, a television operator for the maintenance of transmitting equipment. So life has developed that now I work as an electrician and Kipovets at the same time (what can you do, a collective farm, you have to be able to do everything). Why am I all ... To the fact that I am concerned about technology and with love. And the other day I watch my average dunce look at a manual on YouTube from the same dunce how to repair a smartphone ... Hmm ... Words like shit, trick, trick, I don't know what it is called, but it must be removed ... how will the phone be repaired with such an assistant ?:

S
SlavikSD 22.12.20

Bayun4ik
Not in the eyebrow, but in the jaw)) Illiterate teachers are even worse than the same students. And if you remember the words that a student must surpass his teacher, then life becomes scary ...

B
Bayun4ik 22.12.20

SlavikSD
I have a whole theory about this, but it's not here :)))

B
Bayun4ik 22.12.20

b6611
Thank you :) I couldn't resist :)