3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dima Bildyukevich 22.12.20 04:56 pm

how to get to these question marks? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

14 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garapsha 22.12.20

According to the plot, in the final quest chain. There is a small network of tunnels underground

_
__DOC__ 22.12.20

With Philip, as I remember, you will be there.

f
falsh777 22.12.20

If you can't find something, it is done according to quests. There will still be such moments.

_
__DOC__ 22.12.20

Dima Bildyukevich
or teleport to textures (shift, space + 0), otherwise there will be a lot of walking, and there will be no time with Filippa.

s
sheikan 22.12.20

Philip's __DOC__ is in no hurry and can wait, so there will be time to run.

_
__DOC__ 22.12.20

sheikan
Well, perhaps you're right, but I climbed everything to Philippa, otherwise when you go along the plot, you don't want to be distracted.)))

z
zagruzon 22.12.20

__DOC__
does this keyboard shortcut work on any version?

_
__DOC__ 22.12.20

zagruzon
I do not know, I have Steam. You put a green marker on the map, go into the game, hold down the shift and space bar at the same time, press 0 (on NumLock), gg falls on the marker, but you need to remember that it moves approximately in the same level. This helps to collect smuggling on Skellige, otherwise this is such a "headache" in time, and so all Skellige in an hour or less.

z
zagruzon 22.12.20

__DOC__
not, in the sense of the developer's console, or something else you don't need to install?

_
__DOC__ 22.12.20

zagruzon
I have no idea, I have a console, but it seems to me it has nothing to do with it, I accidentally got in and use it. Just try it, then you will tell.

E
Eraser101 22.12.20

Dima Bildyukevich
This is already about the 10th topic with this question on the Playground and it's sad ...

I
Ivanych 22.12.20

Eraser101
Duc, when will they start searching the forums? I, too, created a theme several times.

z
zagruzon 22.12.20

__DOC__
does not work on my basic Steam litsuha.

B
Bupycop 22.12.20

Dima Bildyukevich
That seems to have seen your topics in the Witcher section and more than once, somewhere you told me how and how, but here on you, you ask the usual stupid questions that I will notice (with these question marks) are asked almost on schedule ... I thought you already played the game several times ... maybe soon you will have a topic with the question of how to kill a griffin from the White Garden or something like that?