3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eremite_City 22.12.20 05:17 pm

Shop in Metro LL (Metro: Last Light)

Hello everyone! Finished the entire game on Ranger Hardcore difficulty.
I noticed the "Shop" button. Writes: new tasks, new missions.
I started a new game - I didn't notice any changes in the passage.
PS Somewhere on the forum they wrote that the game has 30 chapters. What is it like?
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
AdroV 22.12.20

The game has story DLCs.

s
strelok312 22.12.20

Eremite_City
DLC Includes New Chapters, Weapons And New Difficulty

A
Alex474 22.12.20

Eremite_City
In the menu, go to the chapters and press "th" to open new chapters. If you have those)

E
Eremite_City 22.12.20

strelok312
The difficulty is higher Ranger Hardcore didn’t notice .. Somehow I didn’t pay attention to the weapon ..
Large-caliber does not make sense - there are not enough cartridges .. Therefore it slid like a shadow ..
You will not believe, even mutants did not kill .. Like a mouse ran past them.

Alex474
So these side quests are chapters? I thought that missions on the main branch would be added ..
Remember, in the Quarantine chapter, where Khan meets me, one person in a hat with earflaps wanted to go through.
When I played the first time, it was possible to help him .. And now when I played, nothing worked.
I don’t remember how I helped him .. But I do remember that it was possible to approach him and help.
Then I played about three years ago. Now I have 1.0.0.14 version of the game. Not ReDux. Have you thrown all the chapters?

A
Alex474 22.12.20

Eremite_City
"I remember, in the Quarantine chapter, where Khan meets me, one person in a hat with earflaps wanted to go through.
When I played for the first time, he could be helped .." You can give him a bullet for insulin for his wife. I have a lick and need to "tinker" there to give him these bullets, it does not always work correctly. And Khan can be buggy))) On the spot he goes.
"So these side quests are chapters?" Yes that's right. There are missions related to the plot of the company, branches: Anna, Khan, Pavel.
Metro: Last Light and Metro: Last Light Redux differ only in graphics !!! Metro 2033 and Metro 2033 Redux, many differences!

E
Eremite_City 22.12.20

Alex474
I got discouraged in additional chapters. I thought that after going through these chapters, the main passage would change ..
Nothing of the kind .. ANNA especially joked - the dialogues are the same as in the standard passage.
But the impossibility of taking weapons from the developer's office was even more frustrated.
I think I'll take "Hello Bear" and the Flamethrower - I'll go through the whole game with them. Shish there: (
It's just that there is a shield there to SAVE. Yeah, I think: wait, I'll keep these trunks for myself ..

A
Alex474 22.12.20

Eremite_City
Well, here to each his own about the like, not like. I like everything, maybe I'm crazy))), but I still play Metro: Last Light. By the way, this is a separate story of Artyom, affecting 2034 !!! I read a trilogy of books and in 2035 the events of the game are mentioned, but there is no book about it! =)