3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
djjack 22.12.20 05:17 pm

How do I leave all the story characters after passing? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello colleagues.
I was deeply disappointed that after the plot, the main plot characters disappeared from the game. Further under the spoiler.
SpoilerFirst, at the end nothing is said about the fate of Zoltan, Priscilla, Dandelion. Also, Ciri became a free witch. Why can't you follow Ciri and meet her again, fulfill the same orders as a couple, or so that she at least just be in this world? Okay, I understand that Yenifer supposedly left, like me and Triss's fiancee, but I'm here after passing, and Triss is not there, as well as Priscilla :-(
In short, I really want a mod that would return for the atmosphere at least these characters, not to mention Keira, Lambert, etc. Nobody did it? I don't see this in the "files" here yet. I understand that they can return in the DLC, but it's not so soon :-(
19 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hireidan 22.12.20

djjack
Well, we talked about the fate of Keira and Lambert earlier, after the defense of Kaer Morhen. And so yes, not enough information ...

A
Angelica04 22.12.20

I agree I could tell about the fate of each significant character - in pictures. As in Gothic 3 it was for example.

d
djjack 22.12.20

Yaevin93
no. Well, about fate is clear what they said. I'm talking about the fact that it would be great to return them too, but not of primary importance. But I miss Triss very much. And okay, Triss has already been removed, well, let's say she left there and that's it, like Yennifer, BUT where is Priscilla? Why does Dandelion and his establishment work without her? We could have made concerts after the plot, because Priscilla's concert is one of the most soulful moments of the game. And in Gvint them spill over and get drunk with Zoltan could discuss-but everything that happened)) And so are Buttercup and Zoltan dumb idol, as if the world is not saved, even to talk about what they do not ...

Oh, but in general, some kind of wrong policy among the Poles, in Skyrim and Oblivion even then they left the main Persians, although they were dummies and did not draw to themselves, and here such drama is on you ...

v
vodkabears 22.12.20

the ending, of course, disappointed. They give too little information about the key characters - sheer excuses. All stupidly disappear. The game world immediately becomes somehow empty and the main thing is some feeling of incompleteness ... :(

d
doctor shmurge 22.12.20

djjack
+1 was also upset by this fact. hope for mods and dls ...

B
Boehringer 22.12.20

Let's put together a petition asking them to return the characters after the plot. In the wake of the popularity of the game, the Poles are quite likely to listen.

d
djjack 22.12.20

Halamor by the
way, yes, the Poles are not Rockstar, they can really listen! If someone composes, then I will sign, of course!

M
Mankind93 22.12.20

I am also for !!!

l
lexachok 22.12.20

Wait for the petition. At the moment, only 4 DLCs have been released, and as you know there will be only 16 of them, i.e. there are 12 more left. Let it be 1 month to begin with, otherwise the game did not have time to come out, you are going to petition right away.

m
mAxzik 22.12.20

Keira is in the game.

d
djjack 22.12.20

mAxzik
yes, we have already figured out the parallel topic, I even posted a bunch of screenshots - http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/nashel_keyru_pole_okonchaniya_igri-866654/#comment-13480766

a
alex.java.52 22.12.20

that is, none of you killed Keira?

I
Imperator1 22.12.20

alex.java.52 They
felled, and then they lost Lambert.

a
alex.java.52 22.12.20

Imperator1
They fought with him)

I
Imperator1 22.12.20

alex.java.52
Yes, but if Metz is your assistant, then Lambert will survive

a
alex.java.52 22.12.20

Imperator1
I have it alive, Vesemir died

A
ArXangel_ann 22.12.20

Imperator1
Without Keira, he is also more alive than all living things, nothing happened to him

I
Imperator1 22.12.20

alex.java.52
ArXangel_ann
It all depends on how you go. Twice, when I passed without Metz, he was killed. Vesemir dies anyway-script.

A
ArXangel_ann 22.12.20

Imperator1
Well, with Vesemir, everything has been clear for a long time, and Lambert dies only if you stand on the sidelines and wait for him to be overwhelmed. If you do not stand, but move, then all enemies switch to Geralt and everything with Lambert is normal