3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sasha.sivyakova 22.12.20 05:17 pm

Coach Career Question (FIFA 14)

I play for the Rostov club, its budget is small, so I can't buy stronger and more famous players. When I request funds in the amount of 4 to 6 million euros, they write to me that for us (the club committee or something like that) this is too much. I'm new to FIFE, so I ask you to explain: when will they be able to send me big money or what needs to be done for this (how long to play, some cups to win, championships, etc.).
5 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr.dalnoboy 22.12.20

xXx1488HuLiGaN4iK228xXx huh
))) You then play a career, but my career is not going, the game crashes. The last patch is 9.2

d
denistorm 22.12.20

xXx1488HuLiGaN4iK228xXx
in order to be given more money - you need to win the championship and European cups,
in addition, you can transfer all the money to salaries at the very end of the season - and then next season you will be given more money for transfers

A
Anjelok 22.12.20

xXx1488HuLiGaN4iK228xXx
It is unlikely that you will be given a large budget, even if you win all European cups and the championship. The only way to increase the budget is to cheat, for example, in the ArtMoney program (how you can hack a coach's career, there are many videos on YouTube) And if this method is not to your liking, I wish you success in honest methods.

S
Sprint10 22.12.20

using Cheat Engine or ArtMoney cheat the amount of budget you need, I do not advise you to cheat for a club like Rostov more than 10 million, so you will maintain at least some kind of balance, buy young and promising players, develop them to stars, and then sell and it will be for you the budget is full, and you won't have to cheat anymore.

b
bogdanLg 22.12.20

Winning the Russian Cup, the championship and the European Cups. I collected 20 Limonov