3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaZaHaKa1024 22.12.20 05:17 pm

How did the game become more popular than all the games combined? (Pokemon GO)

Hello everybody. I now have a question, which I cannot answer myself for a couple of days: how did this childish mindless game become more popular than all the games that are now? Why is there such a hype around her? there was no such hype even around Overwatch!
11 Comments
Sort by:
d
dwa4e 22.12.20

Because the movement.

R
Rolento 22.12.20

Perhaps this game makes more sense than other MMOs.

b
bazilews 22.12.20

Does Android have it ???

R
Roograx 22.12.20

This is the first time I've heard of her. Some kind of garbage. I hate Pokemon and any anime bullshit. Has it really become popular ??? Really degradation so quickly reached our "beloved" Raska.

T
TrusTNik 22.12.20

Relying on fragile minds, no? Let them search in closed military units and closed academic towns. These pictures will pop up somewhere.

P
Pecos_Bill 22.12.20

Pokemon GO has become popular because it is something new. There has never been such or a similar game with such gameplay. And because everyone is already fed up with cliché RPGs, FPS and RTS all went to catch Pokemon)

D
DarkForestCrow 22.12.20

Something new, refined and based on a good setting.
Generation 90s dreamed of catching Pokemon and fighting - and now our time has come.

R
Ricch 22.12.20

I wouldn't say that.

Just look at the popularity of The Witcher, GTA and Fallout. This toy in life will not gain so many subscribers.

R
Ruider 22.12.20

DonateMaster
Damn it.

R
Ricch 22.12.20

Ruider
Yes, they will play these Pokémon for a week, maximum a month, and they will forget. The same happened with agar.io

i
intelpotsyk 22.12.20

It's much easier.
The audience was much broader than all the PC and console players combined.