3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Castly 22.12.20 05:17 pm

Enemies are running out of ammo (Fallout 4)

I got out such a problem, all enemies run out of cartridges. One clip of cartridges per shot, and then everyone goes into hand-to-hand combat.
And the same problem with satellites, even with personal weapons.
What can be connected with?
16 Comments
Sort by:
G
GlukoHedgehog 22.12.20

Castly
mod which put the last - there and dig!

C
Castly 22.12.20

Duck, I don’t understand which one, I thought that someone can know which mod works like this (

G
GG4 22.12.20

Castly
And you put all the mods in a row and don't read what they change?

C
Castly 22.12.20

I usually don't put mods that strongly influence gameplay, weapon models and all sorts of retextures.
I only put a mod on infinite ammunition for my companions, I thought it was affecting. But even after disconnecting, the problem remained

G
GlukoHedgehog 22.12.20

Castly wrote:
But even after disabling, the problem remains
after disabling the mod - the changes made by it remain and live in your game.
This is a proprietary feature of the games from the Arbor, which has driven out more than one million saves to the players.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 22.12.20

That's what NMM is for. Deletes as expected, but correct operation is guaranteed only with a license.

C
Castly 22.12.20

GlukoHedgehog
Damn, okay, I'll try to go broke (
THURISAZ
So I put and removed through NMM through it

G
GlukoHedgehog 22.12.20

Castly
next time, make a copy of the save before enjoying the new mod;)

C
Castly 22.12.20

GlukoHedgehog
and even playing for survival, figs will roll back. And I did not notice right away, at first I decided that it was due to the effect on the weapon of damage to the limbs, such as dropping weapons and attacking close.

G
GlukoHedgehog 22.12.20

Castly
there, after a while, the world in the game is updated (maybe after the update, cartridges will appear in the non-records in the inventory). Disable that mod for ammunition, change the location and try to wait a week or a month. I don't know exactly how much. Perhaps it will help.

C
Castly 22.12.20

GlukoHedgehog
I decided to do the same, deleted the mod, now I'll try to update the world.

C
CheshirCat 22.12.20

Castly
On kraynyak you can download another mod and through it make infinite ammunition for satellites (they knock out a wedge with a wedge, although the enemies will throw weapons). Here's the mod itself: Unlimited Companion Framework

S
Shmitz 22.12.20

I give my companions 10,000 rounds of the required type and don't worry. I've done this since Fallout 3 and New Vegas.

S
Shmitz 22.12.20

And he threw another 1000 stimulants, I thought they would be treated themselves. And they were immortal by the way. Except for the super mutant from the third part.

C
Castly 22.12.20

Shmitz
it's not about the partners, they don't care. The fact is that enemies do not regenerate ammo either. I fired off the clip and ran into melee, it turns out not a game, but some kind of shooting range

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 22.12.20

Castly
when you install a mod, it adds files to the game folder, but some mods, in addition to "adding" files, replace the standard files. Thus, having removed the mod (even through the manager), the modified file is not deleted, since the game will not work. Conclusion: if all else fails, try reinstalling the game, thereby returning the original file.