3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Golovsadov 22.12.20 05:17 pm

Missing (not created?) Character (Diablo 2)

Good evening. I haven't played for a very long time, ran through the new ladder, accumulated yellow (and good people donated a couple of gold ones) things until Act 4. I decided to throw them myself onto the warehouse character. I threw it over, went out to create another one, tk. there was not enough space, and found that the character was missing. Nickname of the missing character Antresol (necromancer). It was mostly garbage for us, because just started playing, but it's still a shame.
Interestingly, the list of characters does not scroll down. That is, there are 8 of them and below. And the Antresol being created was just supposed to be the 9th. And the campaign was not stupidly created. I tried to create another one - it also failed. Maybe I caught some bug? Can I get it back somehow? It's a pity for things, albeit junk.
It was about an hour ago (when I got out of it), and I created it in the afternoon, he stood for several hours in that game, while I myself ran 2-3 normal acts.
6 Comments
Sort by:
G
Golovsadov 22.12.20

PS It was also lucky that the necr that I played was preserved, because it was neatly the eighth character, and it was created normally.

g
g_n 22.12.20

You just need to scroll through the list using the "down" button on your keyboard.

G
Golovsadov 22.12.20

"Interestingly, the list of characters does not scroll down."

G
Golovsadov 22.12.20

PS went in now, tried again - it wasted. But I do remember that I didn't miss yesterday. Maybe my button on the keyboard is just stuck: D
Sorry for the trouble, because recently the laptop bathed in tea. Apparently, the problem was really on my side.

R
Rivnyanyn 22.12.20

>> for recently the laptop bathed in tea
👍

F
Frendzy 22.12.20

maybe the character was 9m and you were flipping through the column of characters on the right, then you really might not have flipped. If you flip through the left four characters, then all the rules ..