3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RadSiGER 22.12.20 05:17 pm

Release date (Syberia 3)

So, the release date is June 2010. Are you looking forward to this game? Personally, I - yes, I'm waiting. With great pleasure I passed the second part in 2004. Then I did not play other quests and do not play to this day. What awaits us in 3 parts, without Sokal, will it affect the game? What is your opinion?
43 Comments
Sort by:
D
DiLouk 22.12.20

Ideally, I'm waiting for Syberia 3: Fahrenheit

N
Nazghul007 22.12.20

If the game is not frozen, it will be good.

G
Greinden 22.12.20

Yes, it would be cool if Syberia 3: Fahrenheit

N
Nazghul007 22.12.20

Syberia was essentially my first quest, it was then that I realized that this genre is in many ways interesting for shooters and action games. I especially liked those mechanically toys. Everything was saturated with such an atmosphere that I could not tear myself away.

S
Sprat 22.12.20

And my first quest was Syberia, then I went through a lot of quests, but I didn't come across more interesting. The fact that without Sokal this is not good ... I'm afraid the atmosphere of the first two parts will not be preserved. But in any case, I will wait for the continuation, I really hope it will not disappoint ...

N
Nazghul007 22.12.20

Well, if the developers take the first two parts as an example, then the game may retain its atmosphere, but time will tell. And just do right now, it is quite unprofitable to do quests, they are poorly sold. Unfortunately, most of the people prefer pointless action games.

W
Wofka 22.12.20

I'm waiting but it seems to me that everything will be like with Duke Nyuken!

N
Nazghul007 22.12.20

I just hope that the game will just come out, otherwise I'll see what it will be later. (It's just that there is no info about the game for a long time)

N
Nazghul007 22.12.20

There are not so many fans. Look how many of us are interested in this game.

N
Nazghul007 22.12.20

More precisely, we can say that as long as there are people like Benoit Sokal, the quest genre will not die. Although he does not participate in the creation of the project, he could not do without him in the idea of ​​creating the third part.

a
armovir2009 22.12.20

Nazghul007 Sprat we are very similar in this))) This is also
my first quest! and the first two parts pulled me in so much that I was already languishing in anticipation of the 3rd part. I played other quests as well as the Broken Sword trilogy, Paradise (and * Pilot Brothers Rulezz * :) I thought so at 10 years old :)) But still The Siberia series of games has a lot of great exciting storyline and an unrivaled atmosphere. I think that if the developers still closely study the atmosphere of parts 1 and 2, then part 3
will turn out to be a masterpiece for fans of the Quest genre!

N
Nazghul007 22.12.20

Last week, on the advice of friends, I played the game Fahrenheit. The game is super, though not a pure quest, but I liked the plot. Passed in one day and did not turn yellow.

a
armovir2009 22.12.20

I ought to play the same ...

H
Helena No4ka 22.12.20

Well, it is said: postponed to 2011. We are waiting ...
Everyone look here: the first line on the Wikipedia page:
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syberia_III

D
Dedektiv 22.12.20

I'm a big fan of Syberia 1-2-3 for sure. So I'm looking forward to the release of Part 3 !!

D
D-Ice95 22.12.20

I found a video from the third part, maybe someone will be interested

H
Helena No4ka 22.12.20

Yes! There were two more. From there I have already uploaded several pictures to the gallery.

D
D-Ice95 22.12.20

And where does the infa on the site come from that the release of the third part will be in the fourth quarter of this year, it seems to me that if nothing is known about the game until now, then it will not be released earlier than next year. I learned about the release of the third part about a year ago on some game forum (not PG, for sure). I hope the developers do not disappoint us.

H
Helena No4ka 22.12.20

Yes, not in the fourth quarter, but in 2011. Here is the wikipedia http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syberia_III

D
D-Ice95 22.12.20

then there is an error
http://www.playground.ru/games/syberia_3/

Available platforms and release dates:
PC 4th quarter 2010.