3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The1fEst 22.12.20 05:17 pm

Lost objects (textures) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone. There was such a problem: when I come to Krivoukhovy Bogs, there are only doors left from the houses, the details are in the video. Of the mods, only the console and autoloot, but removing them does not correct the situation.
9 Comments
Sort by:
V
VoroBey_ka 22.12.20

xs cache check

T
The1fEst 22.12.20

Go__Home
Checked and unfortunately ...

G
Gunlinger 22.12.20

check the hard disk, stay in this area for 5 minutes and if the houses do not load, then there may be problems with loading data from the hard disk

T
The1fEst 22.12.20

Gunlinger Ported the
game to the SSD, nothing has changed.

G
Gunlinger 22.12.20

The1fEst is
strange, then maybe the scripts for loading the models of the terrain map may have somehow magically got lost, to be honest, I honestly don't think of other reasons, try to boot from an older save and go back to this area, and it is also desirable to completely delete the game at the root, again download and check again

T
The1fEst 22.12.20

Gunlinger approx
. And thanks for that

G
Gunlinger 22.12.20

The1fEst
Well, to be honest, I don’t know what you have, it just happened when the hard drive is busy with torrenting, it happens that the game does not load at home and some objects

D
Dying 22.12.20

I had this more accurate even have, but very rarely doors or, for example, some textures disappear, but this problem is related to the SLI optimization curve, disabling the second viduhi solved the problem. or even easier, another dx11 profile was installed through nvtools

T
The1fEst 22.12.20

Dying
I have one vidyuha