3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lorancew 22.12.20 05:17 pm

Bug with quest \ "List of harlots \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I reached the Rosa var Attre estate, introduced himself as a teacher, when he defeated the "student", he confessed that I was a witcher, then asked about Dandelion and she disappeared! The door does not open outside, and I forgot to save before the quest, as a result I got stuck there, and the last save was made 4 days ago.
27 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergfall 22.12.20

lorancew
lorancew wrote: the
last save was made 4 days ago.
Autosave chtol no?

A
ARONDIT 22.12.20

lorancew
There should be the nearest autosave up to this moment and some strange and rare bug.

l
lorancew 22.12.20

Sergfall
Strange, but no

A
ARONDIT 22.12.20

lorancew
They simply cannot be missing , they cannot be turned off completely, the maximum game is saved every 15 minutes. What version of the game do you have?

v
vovastij 22.12.20

lorancew
Go outside, meditate until next night - she will appear.
If it is impossible to go outside, meditate there, in the basement.

l
lorancew 22.12.20

ARONDIT
Somehow I don't want to go through more than 5 quests again

l
lorancew 22.12.20

vovastij
Apparently you did not understand the essence of the bug, I went into the house, but after the first victory over Rosa var Attre, she disappeared, and the door from the basement cannot be opened

A
ARONDIT 22.12.20

lorancew
Tell your version of the game?

l
lorancew 22.12.20

ARONDIT

v
vovastij 22.12.20

lorancew
So she should disappear after the conversation, if I remember correctly.
It seems that her sister only remains there, but there is no dialogue with her, meditate right there.

l
lorancew 22.12.20

vovastij
Now I will try

A
ARONDIT 22.12.20

All the more strange, you say that before this quest with Rose you have completed more than 5 quests and how did you do it if the game is saved at a maximum every 15 minutes. As in 15 minutes. can you run more than 5 quests?

l
lorancew 22.12.20

vovastij

l
lorancew 22.12.20

ARONDIT

A
ARONDIT 22.12.20

vovastij
After the first dialogue it shouldn't be like that. After the first one, another duel, then a conversation with both sisters, then Rose will ask you for one more lesson, tomorrow at the same time and only then you will be free, if you agree to give a lesson, then you can meditate right in the house, anywhere or on the street, no matter where, but after completing all the dialogues with Rose and Edna, you can safely leave the house.

l
lorancew 22.12.20

ARONDIT
I know, I go through the shopping mall 2 times, accidentally erased the saves after reinstalling windous, I will have to go through again starting from the "Bonfire of Novigrad"

v
vovastij 22.12.20

lorancew
It's all strange.
Pirate?

A
ARONDIT 22.12.20

lorancew
Well, in general, it's strange that your game was not saved.

v
vovastij 22.12.20

ARONDIT Played for a
long time, forgot a little already.

l
lorancew 22.12.20

vovastij
No, the license, though I didn't buy it, but it's not the point, besides, there is no difference between a pirate and a license, because the game has no protection.