3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
n1xozor 23.12.20 12:24 am

those problem does not start (Darksiders 2)

I bought it a long time ago in the incentive, now I decided to go through, but this miracle does not start. In general, not in any, writes that an unknown error. All system requirements fit. Maybe someone else had this?
I'm waiting for help, thanks in advance)
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOFFKAV 23.12.20

n1xozor What

error? (screen would be)

n
n1xozor 23.12.20

Vov and C

V
VOFFKAV 23.12.20

There is a link, what is it for?

n
n1xozor 23.12.20

Vov and C
there is a screen with an error

A
AxelF1067 23.12.20

n1xozor
Maybe the problem is that Betka? Try to check the integrity of the Cash (or download the game, but don't download the bat)

n
n1xozor 23.12.20

AxelF1067
did everything, did not help

A
AxelF1067 23.12.20

n1xozor
I had no problems except freezes, FPS subsidence and bugs. Passed a remaster, deleted, but safely forgot (s) l.
PS config of my computer, specified in the profile (Old computer, built in 2009-10)

n
n1xozor 23.12.20

AxelF1067
I figured out why it does not start, I have 7 wines for 32 bits and I need them for 64, but a computer of about the same year: D

U
Ubisoft quality mark 23.12.20

n1xozor
It was necessary to look at the system. requirements. Be careful next time.

n
n1xozor 23.12.20

The Ubisoft quality mark,
well, I discovered it completely by accident, if not for this forum, I would not have found it at all

R
Rasvetribka 23.12.20

Help me please. Played Darksiders 2 completely passed it. Then after 3 months I wanted to play the game again, turned it on, played a little, saved it and left. Then in the evening I turn on the game and it immediately goes down and writes "The program has stopped working." I tried to reinstall, but the same garbage. What could be the problem, played normally before. The computer did not change any spare parts.