3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cIbErTALLOS 23.12.20 12:25 am

Help me figure out the graphics !! (No Man's Sky)

Hello everyone, I ran into a problem with very poor graphics, I look at the screenshots of other players there is a completely different drawing, beautiful, but everything is very blurry for me, although everything is at maximum speed !!! Maybe the problem is in the solution ?? I have 1366 * 768, maybe what drivers need to be installed separately ??? Help kind people)))
10 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fenderrr 23.12.20

May help:
http://nomansskymods.com/mods/internal-resolution-multipliers-pak/

L
LolkekMiraculer 23.12.20

Very low draw range?

c
cIbErTALLOS 23.12.20

I'll add screenshots for clarity, I just don't understand, it seems like everyone is surprised by the beauty of the planets, but I'm surprised that I've never seen such poor graphics))))

c
cIbErTALLOS 23.12.20

c
cIbErTALLOS 23.12.20

c
cIbErTALLOS 23.12.20

Fenderrr
something I can't follow the link ..

F
Fenderrr 23.12.20

cIbErTALLOS
Link works! The mod helps to make normal anti-aliasing and the correct resolution in accordance with your monitor (you need to choose optionally for your resolution).
Today I will install this mod for myself.

c
cIbErTALLOS 23.12.20

All! I figured out the problem, it turns out that this anti-aliasing affected the graphics so much, I really would not have thought, turned it off and everything became normal))) Maybe someone can help!

c
cIbErTALLOS 23.12.20

Fenderrr
Can you tell me how to use this mod for permission? I unpacked it into a folder, read the readmishku, but I didn't understand something)))

F
Fenderrr 23.12.20

cIbErTALLOS
In the folder with the files in the names of which the permission is indicated, select the file with your own (only one).
You drop it at:
Steam steamapps common No Man's Sky GAMEDATA PCBANKS