3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hollen 23.12.20 12:25 am

Synchronization of saving in the \ "Cloud service \" (Far Cry 3)

Guys, I have this question: I play on Licenses, in the Uplay settings there is a checkbox for synchronizing the save in the "Cloud service". All the rules work. As I understand it, the save is both on the computer and on the Ubisoft server !?
But, suddenly there will be a problem with the Internet, will the save be loaded or not? And if you uncheck the cloud save box, then the save will not be lost?
11 Comments
Sort by:
m
mister611 23.12.20

Hollen
Will not disappear, but will not be saved in the cloud. Better to leave the daw, it won't get any worse. If not, it turns off - they will remain on the disk anyway, but I don't know the faces. Will the game start without net at all? I just haven't tried it ... maybe some offline mode is there .. Usually with no order and I don't bother, everything starts and syncs with Uplay right in the game (saves, statistics and achievements) - it should be so.

H
Hollen 23.12.20

mister611
Thanks for the answer! I just wanted to clarify.
Persons. the game without the Internet starts only in offline mode.
I took a chance and checked: I turned off the Internet, switched to offline mode in Uplay and started the game - the save works!
Naturally, I returned everything back)))

l
lOzzil 23.12.20

Uplay says "Can't launch the game. Please check if the game is installed correctly. If this problem persists, please contact Ubisoft support"

c
cryomancer777 23.12.20

far cry 3 cloud save sync error
plz help

L
LeoMonster123 23.12.20

mister611
Listen can you help? Here I start the game in uplay, then I write: "I cannot synchronize achievements." What to do?

m
mister611 23.12.20

LeoMonster123
in uplay there are such moments, but usually they pass. I had no problems with saving in FC3, and even in FC4, but somehow the ace / black flag had to be replayed 70% - it went uplay. After such a case, all games with uplay support periodically copy the save folder myself during the passage .. just for everyone.

V
Vladimir Fomichenko 23.12.20

Help please. I turn on the game, but I was told that it was not possible to synchronize achievements, I click "skip" then the game turns on, but the save disappears. What should I do?

A
Atrox2011 23.12.20

Here is such a hat, achievements are no longer counted in Jupelei

V
Vitek Serditov 23.12.20

Atrox2011
Vladimir Fomichenko
Everything is the same for me, only it doesn't let me choose to skip and repeat. And what to do with it now?!?

h
humorist73 23.12.20

I have the same problem. Played Farkrai 3, turned off the lights. When I came in later, the game does not start. Writes failed to sync achievements. Has tried everything does not help. I deleted the game from the computer, uplay, downloaded the same garbage on the new one, what should I do?

h
humorist73 23.12.20

I click skip, it still does not enter. Already reinstalled everything and steam, and the game, and uplay, zero sense. It does not enter the game and that's it. I don’t understand what to do.