3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Boomish 23.12.20 12:25 am

The key to the Myslov Hunter's House (I know how to get it, but there is a problem) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I still found the key to his house, but I went through this quest a very long time ago with a hint from one of the members of the forum now I can't find where I read it (there was a certain sequence to get the key to his house in his house there are three chests) he is for sure described but I can tell you in snatches how this key is obtained. In general, the key is in a box with jars on which he sits after completing the quest, but the whole point is that you need to make him sit on this box and then get up again and go to show you where were killed by the Nilfgarians. How to do it . When we first meet Myslov, he hunts a dog and he begins to offer us to help him.In the first version, if we agree, we just go together to kill these dogs and listen to his dove story:
12 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 23.12.20

Boomish
Actually, why do you need this key? Where is the money from the house? I think there is nothing there, and if there is, just put the autoloot mod and tuck his house through the wall within a certain radius.

B
Boomish 23.12.20

Bupycop
There are 3 chests and thanks for the advice, maybe patches have changed something. If it's not difficult, can you throw off the link to the mod? I will be infinitely grateful

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 23.12.20

Boomish
And what is so useful in this house that you wrote a whole play for this?

B
Boomish 23.12.20

The Witcher 96
I just like these riddles and not where they take you by the hand and show you how to do it :)

B
Boomish 23.12.20

Bupycop
Eeeeeehhhh didn’t help auto loot I can’t get the chest through the window, but otherwise everything can be reached very far ((((

B
Bupycop 23.12.20

Boomish
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/315/? modAutoLoot Content Scripts mod AutoLoot AutoLootUserConfig.ws file!
function AL_RadiusLootMaxDistance ()
return 15.0; change the value to a larger value to increase the loot radius.
And try to loot from different sides of the house, through the window is not necessary.

B
Boomish 23.12.20

Bupycop
thanks now I will try :)

B
Boomish 23.12.20

Bupycop
something I'm doing wrong, apparently everywhere 1000 put where it was 5 and 15 ((

B
Boomish 23.12.20

in general, I was soaring with the console, but there is no key ID, and there are these chests that cannot be removed for loot, this game is not deleted in sr.aku))) out of anger) Bupycop
The Witcher 96
The Witcher 96

B
Boomish 23.12.20

In Scarima, at least in the ass of the dragon, you can climb in with cheats, and then there are no cheats through the walls mblin (

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 23.12.20

Boomish
What an idiot. Delete the game

B
Bupycop 23.12.20

Boomish
Well, well, and then such people begin to say what a bad witcher, because they do not even delve into the plot and atmosphere of the game, but are engaged in nonsense that is inherent in some kind of sandbox, such as skyrim and fallout.