3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
11Bonart11 23.12.20 12:27 am

Why didn't the gameplay for Corvo appear on the network? (Dishonored 2)

I think we all were waiting for a gameplay video about Corvo, but it never appeared on the network, so if you have information about this, please enlighten us
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spider jerusalem 23.12.20

probably this is something like an exclusive for those who came to the exhibition, they can throw it off later, but most likely not

H
Hirok 23.12.20

Probably because the gameplay for Corvo is not much different from the first part.

a
antonfox 23.12.20

Hirok
he is probably improving

T
Topol45 23.12.20

Because this is an exclusive for visitors with a pass.)) In general, I don't see anything wrong with this, or, in your opinion, it is better for them to sketch a bunch of videos so that the game has already been played on YouTube before the release, and when playing it for the first time it feels like you Have you replayed it the fifth time?

H
Hirok 23.12.20

antonfox
No, well, about the fact that Korvo's abilities will improve, and so there was already infa, so the style will be the same as before.
But Emily will have a different style, that's for sure.

V
Vadik kirov 23.12.20

Because all attention is paid to 2 parts, the continuation of the plot, and we already know everything about Corvo. Simply put, they showed a new current, and it seems to have already been said that Corvo is the same for one fact of voice acting, the addition of Corvo's voice.

K
Keks 23.12.20

The first part of the video is the gameplay for Corvo.