3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
logon495 23.12.20 12:27 am

Quest bug Away is good ... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Comrades, can anyone come across?

Gone blood and wine, then finished off the last main quest. In Kaer Morhen, they gave a new apartment "Away is good". The minimap leads to the teleport and that's it, in Tussent it doesn't show where to go. I went home, no one and nothing! (.. An obvious bug, it is possible to fix it somehow? .. I went back from the moment "something ends" .. The same effect. Gog version.
21 Comments
Sort by:
M
Medvedn7 23.12.20

Everything worked for me, after the main quest in Toussaint, I was displayed, I came home there,
Spoilerko, Ian came to me and the quest ended.

i
ilya1iz2 23.12.20

logon495
If I'm not mistaken, the quest appears after the final dialogue with the regius has passed, after which you are given this quest, where you need to come to your winery.

l
logon495 23.12.20

And that's what I did. There is not anyone(

l
logon495 23.12.20

Understood! Before completing the addon's storyline, you must complete the main game. Then everything is ok)

x
xTelepatx 23.12.20

logon495
In the sense of finishing the main games? I have no story quests. Or maybe it's because I'm not with Yennefer and Triss ???

P
Premiumoned 23.12.20

xTelepatx
If you sent Triss and Yennefer off in the main plot, Ciri will come to you

R
Rebel_596 23.12.20

logon495
I have the same problem, I went through the storyline and blood and wine, the task appeared, but the mark was only on the world map, on Tusent, but in nothing, I come home and nothing (((

k
kypnamob 23.12.20

the same bug. we are waiting for the fix the

whole game went without glitches. and at the end like this. It's a shame.
and the quest about "hidden" was a little undersized. if you passed the game and chose at first not to save the princess's sister, but to look for the hidden one, but then change your mind in a conversation with the regis, then after the end you can open the hidden cave and ... die. after all, a gift for a hidden one can be found only in that part of the location that is accessible only if you choose a quest about the hidden one. it would be more logical if a clue with words and a stone could be found in the regis shelter in the cemetery (in this ending, exiled and cursed by vampires). and try to fight a vampire and not just die in a scripted splash screen.

s
sirox_teekey 23.12.20

the same bug. there is a pointer on the World map, but there is nothing in Toussaint, scripts are not activated in the house, the task is still on fire. and such a feature with this bug - you cannot create a New game + based on this save. Writes that "The game is not over in this save."
that's all, actually. passed, suffered, so many expectations about the last scene, and on you, hell, just a little bug ruins the whole ending.

D
Dulose 23.12.20

Medvedn7
And to me Tris) there is still a variant with ciri or buttercup

Z
Zhasl 23.12.20

The same problem (the main quest was completed only recently, Like to go to Avalak), but the blood and wine passed before it, got to Kaer Morhen, the quest "Away is good" appeared (arrived and nothing is empty) Apparently if you do not complete the main plot, the following appears sooner trouble

S
Stifler's mom 23.12.20

This is not a bug, just the main plot must be completed before the completion of the KiV. If you pass later, then the task simply appears, but it is not active

A
Alan chumak 23.12.20

Yennefer from Vengerberg
Well, what can you call it, if not a bug?

Passing the main plot, in front of the Isle of Mists, the game warns that many tasks will become unavailable. There is no explanation about KiV specifically. Just in case, I turned around and went through Blood and Wine. Away from sin. But it turns out that you cannot do this, because in this case, the game cannot be completed. If this is not a mistake in the quests, then at least somehow somewhere it was possible to hint at it? Time has been killed more than one day for this matter. This is not done.

For some reason, when I start the quest that launches Blood and Wine, they do not write to me that your game will be broken and you will not finish it.

_
_Egorian_ 23.12.20

I thought one was like this: first went through Blood and Wine, and then the Wild Hunt. On the one hand, I have no regrets: I interrogated DO with Arondit and grandmaster armor. On the other hand, I cannot now start "New Game +" because of this quest and replay the game for the 3rd time. It really annoys me. I don't know now, should I wait for the patch / fix or start the "New game +" again? ..

k
kypnamob 23.12.20

By the way, they did not allow to kill Oreana. in the bookmarks characters it is written that the witcher will meet with her again. and in the trailer (cinematic) isn't the witcher killing her?

s
sirox_teekey 23.12.20

in fact, the problem disappeared with the appearance of patch 1.22.
I think the topic can be closed

A
Alan chumak 23.12.20

I installed everything that came out from 1.22 - the KiV quests were cured, the golem near the village of Lukovets became killable, but NG + still cannot be created - supposedly the game in this save is not over.

A
Alan chumak 23.12.20

I found information that it was impossible to start the game for the third time. That is, you can only go through two times. In the usual way and the second time - through NG +. The third time is impossible.

I
ILIA_1992 23.12.20

sirox_teekey
I have patch 1.22, but triss has not appeared in the house. Just finished the main part of the game. Up to this point, both DLS have already been completed.

What should comrades do?

i
irek-g 23.12.20

I join, I put the patch, but the quest cannot be completed, no one appears in the house.