3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 23.12.20 12:27 am

Should you play the game a second time for The Following? (Dying Light)

I have such a question, I have Dying Light, I already have The Following there. But I myself went through the original Dying Light even when nothing was heard about The Following. I went through Dying Light inside and out, was satisfied and removed it. Now I am eager to play The Following, but there are no saves anymore, and I will have to start everything from scratch.
I know that you can immediately after the prologue go to the passage of the add-on, but the developers advise you to go through the original game first, and then just start the add-on, since it is designed for those who have already gone through the original. Yes, and I myself want to play a completely pumped Persian in a new location, but I don't want to take saves from somewhere else.
And I have such a question, The Following itself is worth it to replay the game, it will not turn out that after completing the original, I will enter a new territory, and there will be only a couple of tasks and the total time for passing The Following will be only 3-4 hours? Of course, I know that it will be shorter than the original, but I expect a full-fledged plot and side effects for a long time. By the way, I'm not interested in online here, I only need a single version.
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
Red barels 23.12.20

o
or-i-on 23.12.20

Podvipodvertov
you can go through the folowing right away, but the problem with the levels will be
there in the main menu to play and there will be folowing

P
Protoss87 23.12.20

Podvipodvertov The
developers of the game said that after the prologue of the original plot, you can play in addition, but the hero leveling will be zero and then you can return to the original plot.

D
Diablonos 23.12.20

Podvipodvertov
There is a plot for 10 hours, and pumping of the car for the same amount.

P
Protoss87 23.12.20

search3
if there are saves on the computer, then yes, and if they are not there, then by zeros

P
Podvipodvertov 23.12.20

Diablonos
Thank you. So I will stretch the hours by 20.

N
NuKoLb 23.12.20

Podvipodvertov
no, of course ... Pts a dull and boring game if you play 1 ..
and the plot is not there for 10 hours, my friend and I passed in 4, on difficulty "difficult"

V
Vladimir Sudarev 23.12.20

I also went through the game and deleted saves from part 1 ... I started playing it but spat and pumped the Persian with a trainer as it was in part 1 and went out of town ... but I don’t cheat there anymore, I am stretching the pleasure of the cool game

P
Podvipodvertov 23.12.20

I started playing it a second time, only with all the DLCs and of course with The Folowing. First, I will go through the main plot and all the side effects, and then I will go to a new location.
I decided to go through it again, as this game has a very fun and positive atmosphere. Her world is filled with bright colors and funny moments, so I thought, why not once again relive a fun adventure in this beautiful place?

k
kokoz80 23.12.20

search3
Do you mean there is a cloud storage for Dying Light on the incentive? It's just that it is not in all games, Windows itself reinstalled the formatting everything, mostly because of this I did not buy it, until you remember how to play, while you go, laziness, in principle you can install and check without buying Following, but too lazy

K
Keks 23.12.20

I went through the game again for the sake of dlc. It's a pity there weren't any preserves left from the last time. Of course DL is one of my favorite games, but the second time it was not so interesting to replay everything, especially on the "nightmare". It would be better to take someone's save with full pumping, which I advise the rest.

e
emporio2866 23.12.20

I played the game even before the announcement of the add-ons and saved them in the cloud, but they do not fit the enhanced edition :)
I started playing from the beginning, when I go through again, then I will be hacked into following. The second time is no worse than the first, just as interesting. Completed the game half a year ago on ps4.
I even threw GTA 5 for the second time: the first on PS3, and the second on PS4 I wanted to pass, but it is disposable :(