3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The Inquisitor 2019 23.12.20 12:27 am

Seller [Carsten Village] (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There was a seller's badge on the map from the very beginning.

Went there and came across Karsten Village.

There is a seller icon next to the transition marker, but it is not there.

Completed the quest of the village, too, there is no seller.

What to do?

PS: Answers like forget it - please do not write!
12 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladislav Igorevich 23.12.20

CorruptVergil2017
You spoke to him already, right? This is a "wandering" merchant. After the first meeting, he appeared near Novigrad, somewhere near a white garden (not a location, but a garden with trees that have white fruits)
Spoiler

T
The Inquisitor 2019 23.12.20

Vladislav Igorevich

No, I didn't talk.

Here's a screenshot:

The icon is there, but it's empty.

s
sCard 23.12.20

CorruptVergil2017
there are merchants sitting in cages of bandits, maybe you need to free him first? Are there question marks on the map?

M
Mercurionio 23.12.20

Paradoxically, but forget it.
It has already been said above that this is a wandering huckster. The badge will retract and stick to another spot as soon as you find it again.

V
Vladislav Igorevich 23.12.20

CorruptVergil2017
Yes, come to the place I marked on my screen. HE WILL BE THERE

I
Ivanych 23.12.20

CorruptVergil2017 Please
note that the seller's icon is not in the settlement or near the house, but on the road. Hedgehog is clear that this is a wandering huckster.

a
andryuha-24 23.12.20

Try to meditate there may appear

T

sCard
Mercurionio
Vladislav Igorevich
Ivanych
andryuha-24

Meditated - zero sense.

I went to the place that Vladislav Igorevich was talking about, but there was no one there, and then wandered around and near one house near the fire was a wandering merchant talked / bought everything from him and came back - no sense.

I see the quest sign and three people Rufus, Manfred, Theophile Maria Roscoe.

This is the quest "Wanderers in the night", completed it and a merchant from the Village of Zalipie appeared, with whom he spoke in the Village of Zalipie a long time ago (I asked him a question back then, and in response he said that he was traveling to meet people).

It can be seen that the quest "Wanderers in the Night" was the condition for the appearance of the merchant from the Village of Zalipye near the Village of Karsten.

But all the same, thanks to everyone for their help, especially to you Vladislav Igorevich, thanks to the walk I found both the quest and the merchant!

RESULT:

a
andryuha-24 23.12.20

CorruptVergil2017
what kind of quest are the wanderers in the night, and when there was no such thing, well, tell me how he found it

PS I even watched in completed quests, there is no such thing

T

andryuha-24

This is not a designated quest in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

How I found it: I

walked from Karsten Village to the place designated by Vladislav Igorevich.

On the Internet I typed the names of the characters and found a description of the quest, because did not suit the ending of the quest.

SENDED THE ADDRESS OF THE PAGE WITH DETAILS ABOUT THE QUEST IN THE LAN!

a
andryuha-24 23.12.20

CorruptVergil2017
Yeah thanks

D
Danil Zuev 17.11.22

this merchant sits in the camp a little higher than the karsten, he is an elf and will insist on playing gwent, there’s nothing for everyone)))