3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The happiest 23.12.20 12:27 am

Career and difficulty level (WWE 2K16)

Hello everyone, I'm going to start my career, I'm not playing badly, at 15 I played perfectly at the legends level, but here it is a little more complicated with pins (although I have problems with submischens so far, I just can't learn)
so I decided to ask someone who Have you already completed your career or is currently at what level of difficulty is optimal to play and why? I ask only detailed answers!
56 Comments
Sort by:
s
slavikdead123 23.12.20

Well, I already got the USA belt on hard, it seems not so difficult, I want to switch to the Legend :)

T
The happiest 23.12.20

slavikdead123 Have
you learned how to manage submiscience before, or have you studied during your career?

C
ComradeStalin 23.12.20

PC1234567890

I play legendary, because. it's more interesting and you don't defeat all enemies in a row

T
The happiest 23.12.20

ComradeStalin
the same question as you have with submission? I generally lose 0 and I can’t break my opponent with submission at all!

C
ComradeStalin 23.12.20

I'm okay with submissions, the essence is this: if the opponent's strip catches up, you press L.SHIFT, thereby speeding up, but this requires stamina

C
ComradeStalin 23.12.20

PC1234567890
And don't forget that when YOU are subscribed, your bar is blue, and when YOU are submissive, yours is red

T
The happiest 23.12.20

ComradeStalin
I remember this about the stripes, pushing the shift button, and what should I press on the joystick? And if there is no stamina how?

C
ComradeStalin 23.12.20

PC1234567890
I don’t know on the joystick, I don’t have it, but when they make a smishen it says “boost” and the key you need to press at the bottom.

T
The happiest 23.12.20

ComradeStalin is
still a problem, I can't keep my scale on the opponent's scale for more than 1-2 seconds, he runs away (I don't understand how to keep my scale on his scale for the required amount of time, can someone make or explain the video intelligibly? :)

C
ComradeStalin 23.12.20

PC1234567890
In principle, I told everything I know

R
RefLeks3113 23.12.20

ComradeStalin
on the legend enrages one thing that the enemy can simply kill you with the reverse there is not enough variety in techniques

T
The happiest 23.12.20

RefLeks3113
and in hard?

C
ComradeStalin 23.12.20

RefLeks3113
Yes

R
RefLeks3113 23.12.20

PC1234567890
hard in my opinion, the enemy reverses about every third reception, well, in general, in my opinion it is balanced

h
hawk925 23.12.20

I easily leave the submissive, well, I can't subjugate anyone myself, while I play my career on hard

R
Reddington1371 23.12.20

Didn't play past parts. More precisely at only 15. Here, too, I'm worried a little. Every fight is almost drained. Purely due to the fact that they reverse, I do not have time to stupidly press the reverse itself, it is too early or late, or I do not have time to press the blue area from the pin. If I missed a blow or lay down, I think that I won't get up (and this is at a normal level. On Sonya, I played all the old parts, but here it became difficult. I was tired of breaking his nose. Alas, I could not stand it. Then I will go the honest way, but already with a pumped Persian)

T
The happiest 23.12.20

Reddington1371
here I can’t either, I don’t start my career because how does it work with reverses at all, I lose, I don’t have time to run away and catch up, get lost, infuriates straight

V
Vlad Skorokhodov 23.12.20

RefLeks3113
will not be able to reverse all the time.

R
Reddington1371 23.12.20

Vlad Skorokhodov
This can be removed in the settings, and the AI ​​apparently does not care) even if he knocks out his brains, he gets up, makes a reverse and throws it on the suplex))

V
Vlad Skorokhodov 23.12.20

Reddington1371
still don't need to turn it off. So more realism. I don't know in my legend after a couple of finishers, rarely anyone gets up. Especially if the pinkcombo technique is worth it and the skill is pumped