3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scattered boy 23.12.20 12:27 am

common rubbish if you lay snobzhenie between villages? (Fallout 4)

such a question so I make lines of snobbery between points, will I have a common trash in these points or not? Well, for example, I laid a line between 3 gains and when I throw off the trash in one, then I can then pick up this trash from the workshop but from the other gain?
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slipnot6 23.12.20

Better build yourself a line of supply with Russian dictionaries

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 23.12.20

The trash will be shared between only two settlements between which there is a supply. Unfortunately. Therefore, first of all, I connect the Senchuari with everyone else. It's like I have a capital city.
For example, you have a Senchuari, a Red Rocket, and a Starlight, and you made a supply between the Senchuari and Starlight. Then there is common trash here and there. Made supplies between Rocket and Senchuari, too. But between the rocket and the cinema there will be no common trash - then between them you also need to send someone.
You don't have to steam up too much. You choose your main house, whichever you want and connect it and all the others. And in your "small" towns you can assign everyone to waste recycling (there, in the form of a trash can stand in "Resources") - they will produce their own trash. Even that is enough. Well, I take all the trash I found to my capital and put the mod on weightless trash. It may not be fair, but it only saves my time.

n
nestrbob 23.12.20

Scattered boy
VILLAGE - a village with a church. A village or settlement is a small cluster of houses and buildings in size and number of people.

S
Scattered boy 23.12.20

THURISAZ
thanks, well, I thought so, that is, only two points can be done so that they have common rubbish. If you want more points with common rubbish, then every time the line should be snobbish to do everything on them, I understand) Well, I also rebuilt the senkchuri already completely and all the time all the trash was carried there, now there I have this trash, it's just too much)) But I decided to rebuild right now the outpost of the zimondzh and the tiplitsa of the greentop, that is, I need to make two lines, this is senkchuri and the tiplitsa and senkchuri and the outpost of zemondzh. Well, it's good at least Senkchuarev's rubbish I'll put into business, otherwise it just lies there and that's all and there are already some bolts, I probably have about 200 pieces))

S
Scattered boy 23.12.20

nestrbob I
do not understand the meaning of this? What kind of villages cannot be carried out chtoli or what?

n
nestrbob 23.12.20

Scattered boy
There are no villages in the game, there are settlements. And making the supply is easy. I did not bother with a large network, but I send all the suppliers to Senchuari Hills and immediately get access to all resources.

S
Solidar 23.12.20

Spoiler

B
BlackTigerTK 23.12.20

Solovat
In this version, for example, between Century and the Warwick farm, well, it turns out a very long way. IMHO not optimized :-) Even at the very beginning of the game I read, though I don't remember where, advice to build paths as short as possible. As a result, I now have a meshed structure of messages covering all settlements. Although it's still not perfect in my opinion ...

S
Scattered boy 23.12.20

BlackTigerTK
well, you can not get hung up on one senkchuari, but start dragging the trash into some other feasibility and how the trash will get stuck in it and from it to build snobbishness to other points and such main powers in which there may be a lot of trash, two or three or more. And from them there are already lines to other points. It is possible and so it is not necessary to do only one senchuari

B
BlackTigerTK 23.12.20

Scattered boy
My base now is the Mechanist's Lair. And, accordingly, everything goes there. And ties with other settlements are set up.
The scattered boy wrote:
And from them there are already lines to other points. You can and so do not necessarily need only one senchuari.
Something like this is organized for me.

v
vzglydizugla 23.12.20

Solovat
both schemes work.

S
Solidar 23.12.20

vzglydizugla
it is not about the work of the circuit, but about the available trash. In the first option, the main trash will be available in any village.

v
vzglydizugla 23.12.20

Solovat
Personally, my garbage has only one road, to the workshop (only I sell pre-war money), and I can use the ingredients from it in construction at any point, even with a serial connection. Food, shells / grenades and water, alas, are not available with any connection, you have to collect as tribute.