3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lorancew 23.12.20 12:27 am

Crash games during dialogue with NPC (PC) (No Man's Sky)

In the dialogue with the NPC, when you need to select, for example, "Leave the creature alone" when you press the answer, the game crashes "No Man's Sky stopped working. As I understand it, is it worth waiting for the patch?
20 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 23.12.20

I also have, but not with all NPCs, if it flew out once when talking with him, then everything, will always fly out on him, you can talk to others

W
WeedJaeger 23.12.20

lorancew
lorancew wrote: As far
as I understand, it's worth waiting for the patch
Well, you can wait, but you probably won't have anything left, well, that's my opinion, but the problem is really problematic.
I met her. But I just reinstalled the game and, although it did not help a friend, I don’t know.
Well, if you have extra time you can try.

K
Kryogen 23.12.20

lorancew
Also flew once in two hours

l
lorancew 23.12.20

WeedEgir As
I understand it, you can save the folder with saves and reinstall :?

W
WeedJaeger 23.12.20

lorancew
Well, just throw the saves on the work table and they shouldn't be deleted.
Although most often they remain in the documents and lie there, but I somehow think differently,
Paranoid what to take from me.

l
lorancew 23.12.20

WeedEgir I
just can't find where they are. In the folder with the game, it seems to be not, in the documents too, strange. PS Seems to have found C: Users AppData Roaming HelloGames NMS DefaultUser cache

W
WeedJaeger 23.12.20

Um ...... they really should be in the documents, I'll look at it again

l
lorancew 23.12.20

WeedEgir
I think it depends on the platform, if the game is Steam, then in the docs, if GOG is most likely where I found it.

l
lorancew 23.12.20

WeedEgir
Reinstalling the game didn't help, which is sad.

W
WeedJaeger 23.12.20

lorancew
Then I don't even know what to do, maybe someday a patch will come out, but so far only waiting and departures

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 23.12.20

lorancew
Just in case, check in the game folder, maybe there.

l
lorancew 23.12.20

Frontier buccaneer
Yes, I found it already, reinstalled it, but the sense is 0, as it crashed and crashes.

E
Elik348 23.12.20

lorancew
Just wait for the patch. I have a similar story. all NPCs from one faction offer to choose the side of their warriors or guards. I choose the answer, the animation plays and the game crashes. It's not about hardware or software, it's about the game. So we pray to fix it

I
Iceburn 23.12.20

I have cured such flights by changing the language.

E
Elik348 23.12.20

Iceburn
I can't say ... after changing the language other dialogs started to appear. Previously, all the NPCs as one said to choose them or the guards, but now everything is as it used to be .... maybe a bug, maybe the change of language really helped ....

Who will help the change of language please unsubscribe!

S
SeleQ 23.12.20

Elik348
Changing the language to English really helps. The dialogue is the same, but without a departure. Then I calmly put Russian and continue to play. :)

l
lorancew 23.12.20

Iceburn
Thanks, it helped me.

G
Gonimaya 23.12.20

and where is her language to change? I can't find))) crashes when talking with signatures

I
Iceburn 23.12.20

there is LanguageSetup.exe in the game folder

D
DrAgon_steel 23.12.20

Change the language temporarily by changing the value in the TKGAMESETTINGS.MXML file

Property name = "LanguageSetting" value = "russian"
to
Property name = "LanguageSetting" value = "english"