3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wirtel 23.12.20 12:29 am

KARSTAAG CASTLE (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

Who knows how to enter KARSTAAG CASTLE
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dairel 23.12.20

no way) only according to the plot of the game) vapshche, there is a passage through the cave in the water, but there you still can't get to the castle premises) at the very end, one of the last quests) and you will see catfish Karstaag only in the final)

W
Wirtel 23.12.20

What quest should I go to?

D
Dairel 23.12.20

basically, the construction of the colony is called) I wrote, according to the plot of the game) if you want, try to get into the cave, under water, into the sea, right behind the castle) but you won't achieve much there)

N
Nata 23.12.20

dairel I do not understand you something. The main quest of Bloodmoon is an ancient prophecy of the Red Moon, and building a fortress is not a problem here, although this quest is also voluminous.

D
Dairel 23.12.20

they smoothly pass one into the other) you can't start fulfilling the prophecy without starting to build a colony, right?)) because it is thanks to Falco's quests that you begin to communicate with the Skaals, etc. etc.)

S
Serious dwarf 23.12.20

After completing the main quest of Bloodmoon, I began to pass the quest about the colony - and everything is in order

D
Dairel 23.12.20

how: tell plzz) how did the Skaals speak to you?

S
Serious dwarf 23.12.20

I came - and they tell me - blow to the leader, I went, and the leader tells me - if you want to be friends with us, go to the shaman - he will give you a test - he went - he gave the test of seven stones ... or vice versa - first with the shaman , and then with the leader - I don't remember ... I remember that only after the Captain of the fort were stolen by the werewolves, I was sent to the village

D
Dairel 23.12.20

ah-ah, so you went for Carius, and not for Falco, right?)) Did you do the first task - to take the workers?)

D
Dairel 23.12.20

everything, they explained to me what the matter was) I didn’t know that it’s possible) I have to go through it once more)

A
Arin 23.12.20

Hi if anyone else is there. I have a question. I am on the main quest and reached the Karstaag Castle about the Horkers. I killed all the rookies, Riekling Krish, or whatever his name was, said that everything, I will not be far away. After my last killed rook, disturbing music still plays, even if I go out and enter the caves. So, I found the entrance from the ice caves of Carthage up into the hall. There is no way for me to enter. There is no castle, and I cannot enter. Krish is gone. I do not know what to do.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 23.12.20

Complete at least a Bloodmoon quest? You need to get the sang "increase the skill".