3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ant19521 23.12.20 12:29 am

Documents Why? (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

How do you feel about the huge number of documents? It's just that a huge amount of time is spent on the opening, and if you read them (I don't understand their meaning at all and why they are), then the gameplay will increase by at least half. And it is necessary to open, because skills are given.
14 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Alcatraz-- 23.12.20

ant19521
Read for fun! Why would the developers add them there? To read !!!!

a
ant19521 23.12.20

Added to stretch the time. In the previous part, they were also, but not in such quantity.

P
Polololon 23.12.20

ant19521
ant19521 wrote:
I do not understand their meaning and why they are
In any more or less big game there is such. Everything to distract from the monotony of the gameplay.

d
ded_dimitriy 23.12.20

I read them with pleasure, it's interesting. In the last part I found and read everything. And in this I plan.

m
m0LoT 23.12.20

These docks reveal the details of the "plot" and the characters of the characters!

L
LongVampire 23.12.20

They reveal the plot, if you only give ACHON, then don't read it.

a
ant19521 23.12.20

All the same, too much quantity.

I
Inhaler 23.12.20

ant19521 The
screenwriter failed to reveal the plot and therefore was scattered across the locations.

s
saa0891 23.12.20

Despite the fact that the files really reveal the plot and events in the game, it would be better if they were still made smaller (this is certainly not the dullness of AC with his chests, but here they also went too far), and the player's time would not be occupied by this moronic collection of documents, relics, etc. d, but would have done much more different puzzles and traps, because this has always been a trademark of the series, but unfortunately there is very little of this in the game, and there are no really complex, multi-level puzzles over which you would really have to break your head, in general, in the game, But the game engine allows you to do this, given what kind of interaction in the game can be realized with water and fire.

H
Hollen 23.12.20

ant19521
There is something interesting in the documents and audio recordings!
This is one of Lara and The Therapist's post-events on the island.

To enlarge the image, hover over it and right-click - Open image in a new tab.

a
ant19521 23.12.20

saa0891
Here. I agree with that.

K
Ku6epOPrAHu3M 23.12.20

Does anyone read them at all? They are needed, they are scattered every 50 m. It’s easier to read a book than every 2 minutes of the game, this crap of marasmatics.

a
ant19521 23.12.20

Ku6epOPrAHu3M
Elementary addition of game time. The game itself is very short.

-
-SERGEY- 23.12.20

ant19521
Do you want to read, do not want to read. Well, there are many, as it were, a light on what is happening. If you are interested in the plot, you need to read, if it is interesting to jump / shoot, you can not approach them.