3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
QeSkyD 23.12.20 12:29 am

Gaming laptop.

Which is the best laptop to take for games, where i7 4720hq and gtx 950m (2gig), or i5 6300hq, but gtx 960m (4gig). All other characteristics are the same. 1920x1080, 8 gigs of RAM,
22 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eroppo 23.12.20

For games, it is better to assemble a normal computer - it will come out 2 times more powerful hardware for the same money than laptop stubs with an overpayment for compactness

A
Arti 23.12.20

eroppo
support
QeSkyD, the
second option is preferable because of the video card. The processor will be enough for this video card.

Q
QeSkyD 23.12.20

eroppo
PC for the same money is certainly better, but you need a laptop.

b
balabxl 23.12.20

The second is definitely. Prots and ah of the fifth is enough, but the integrated vidyuhi for the laptop is always not enough.

E
Eroppo 23.12.20

QeSkyD
Then I join, in any other way: the game's multi-core is still not really supported, there is no difference between i5 and i7, and the video card in the second is a little closer to the gaming, not office))

S
Stasonich_spb 23.12.20

If the percentage is not important to you, then take the 2nd option.
And it would be better to write laptop models, maybe they have something interesting there.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 23.12.20

QeSkyD
Vidyaha will play some games, but not the fact that in FullHD.

M
MunchkiN 616 23.12.20

the second option is shopping mall if a laptop for games needs to look at its video card,
but in general they are so-so

V

Of course, I'm talking about a laptop with 960M, and 6300hq percent - in Turbo mode, it will not be the worst 4-core.

S
Sonic268 23.12.20

QeSkyD
take second from 960m

S
Sonic268 23.12.20

eroppo
don't be stupid man wants a laptop, either advise something or just keep quiet

S
Sonic268 23.12.20

Stasonich_spb
i5 is a good processor, it is enough for head games

-
-SERGEY- 23.12.20

A gaming laptop is like a racing SUV. Perhaps, but why be so perverted?

E
Eroppo 23.12.20

Sonic268
I see stupidity here in the performance of only one character268, flooding with meaningless comments of 3 words - there is not enough clearly tiny "brain" for more, not to mention the fact that punctuation marks in verbal diarrhea are not spanked at random

S
Sonic268 23.12.20

eroppo
yes you are smart looking)) how many classes have finished)? 5 no more))) your stupid comments are not appropriate

S
Sonic268 23.12.20

how did you get the stupid ones, you cannot advise the laptop, so why write they say the laptops are shit, assemble the computer, everywhere from you schoolchildren there are only stupid comments, you cannot give advice, then keep quiet, not completed

V

Sonic268 You take a
4-core processor with a 4-core turbo up to 2.8 GHz and vidyahu - not lower than GTX 770M. You understand that the mobile video bus (and hence the memory performance?) Is 2 times less than necessary. You need 4 GHz on the 384 bus :) Do you think at what game settings you don't need the bus and memory speed.

s
saa0891 23.12.20

QeSkyD

Vidyakhi are weak, especially since they are laptop ones (then you will just regret it), better dig up some money and buy at least from 970 if you really need a laptop.

A
Anton Garasov 23.12.20

For me, it's better to buy a console from Sony or Microsoft, a gaming laptop is too expensive, I've even bought a simple laptop for 40 thousand, if you take a game one where 70 is needed at least, my advice is to take a console if you don't need online strategies and other pc games, but the graph is about the same, it already depends on the game itself

L
LuxIot 23.12.20

It seems to me, or are gaming laptops all show-offs? if a person is always traveling, then he will clearly not have time for games. And I think there is a place in any apartment for a computer. On a kraynyak monoblock