3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Napoleon bonaparte 23.12.20 12:29 am

Hangs every 1-2 seconds (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

I tried it with the Misery mod, but I think there will be problems without it. The problem is that there is a periodisc game that hangs for 1-2 seconds. System requirements naturally exceed the game. What the problem is I don't understand.
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
sCard 23.12.20

Napoleon Bonaparte
This is the trouble of all stalkers - nothing can be done about it.

G
Glnai 23.12.20

Napoleon Bonaparte
what graphics settings have you set?
try changing your lighting settings.

S
Supra NH1 23.12.20

Napoleon Bonaparte
I have the same thing on both computers, on a laptop and on a stationary one, although the frequency of freezes is large and not particularly annoying.

N
Napoleon bonaparte 23.12.20

sCard
Sorry.
Glnai
Don't remember Max.
Supra NH1
It's impossible to play with my frequency.

M
Metal messiah 23.12.20

no matter how cool your computer is, the stalker will make it lag. Cut the lighting mercilessly, and you will be happy. Probably. Try it, I don't remember if it works. I'm too lazy to put it on the electric kettle from which I am writing this post, in order to check the info.

s
saa0891 23.12.20

Napoleon Bonaparte

I tried it with the Misery mod, but I think there will be problems without it. The problem is that there is a periodisque game that hangs for 1-2 seconds.

This is the engine of the game, no powerful config and settings will help here, since there are very few such loads (one or two on one location) and they are always in one place.

D
Derla 23.12.20

After many years spent behind a stalker, I somehow feel uneasy if there are no freezes for a long time :)

P
Pavel Molodov 23.12.20

The engine is like that, there's nothing you can do. And with graphic mods it will freeze even more.

A
ABRASc. 23.12.20

I have problems with FPS. I look at Skadovsk at 51 fps, turn away and the fps rises to 160. In the scadovsk itself, the fps is 60-70. The average FPS on the Zaton map is 110-150. If I don’t move 160 fps with the mouse, turn the fps will sag and level again to 160, and only in the immediate vicinity of the Skadovsk FPS does not rise more than 51 fps. The video card and processor in the game are always loaded by 30-100 percent. There were no problems with static lighting. Settings such as the range of lighting and the quality of shadows do not give anything and do not affect anything
Intel i3 550 4.32gHz
R7360 2GDDR5
DDR3 4 Gb 1800
And I also noticed that the 1st core is 100% busy, and the rest 1-2%.