3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RolandXIII 23.12.20 12:29 am

Warp reactors TETA and TAU (No Man's Sky)

I noticed that on the star map, for jumping to the blue stars, the TETA reactor and TAU are required for jumping to the green ones. They cost a lot and take up 2 slots in a starship. They work only together (that is, if you put only THETA, then they still won't let me jump to the blue star ... xs why, maybe a bug)

So, I put them, jumped to the blue star ... and stopped the game. I would like to decide whether to leave these reactors or not (while there is an opportunity to load the last save (which was BEFORE the reactors were installed))

And in this regard, the question: has anyone studied the planets near blue / green stars? Maybe some rare resources or technologies are found there? And the impression is that I have studied all the technologies (I have not met new ones for 20 hours)
17 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fallen.knight 23.12.20

c: Users 79000 AppData Roaming HelloGames NMS
there saves like (not sure)
you can make a backup

t
tim90 23.12.20

According to xs technologies, they seem to appear randomly, apart from training, of course, but the resources are really busy come across, and by the way, when the improvement is disassembled, the resources are fully returned.

G
Georgy Kulikov 23.12.20

And where to get them / craft them?

R
RolandXIII 23.12.20

tim90
Only half returns.
At the expense of technology ... there is a very strange randomness. I often now come across not even improvements, but blueprints of basic items that the player has from the very first minute of the game (for example, a blueprint for a protective suit or a life support system) ... how PPC burns from such "gifts".
Can you give an example of such interesting resources?
Georgy Kulikov
First, you need to find the drawings (for example, in factories, in the administrations of abandoned buildings) ... and this is how lucky

M
Maxnikit 23.12.20

RolandXIII
On Life Support and Protection. These are improvements. That is, the scale will be larger

R
RolandXIII 23.12.20

Maxnikit
It's not hard to distinguish an improvement from a basic item in the game. I can even lay out a screen the next time such a "present" falls out.

T
Tom [Cat] 23.12.20

RolandXIII
I actually got a recipe for a basic spacesuit, abasats as I was glad, such and such a rare technology.

R
RolandXIII 23.12.20

Tom [Cat]
So I was talking about him ... apparently I was wrong when I called him "protective suit".

p
prorok v 2.0 23.12.20

in general, in order to fly to the blue star, I write that I need a warp engine. I have it, but for it to work I need antimatter. And where to get it I have no idea

R
RolandXIII 23.12.20

prorok v 2.0 You
can find a drawing for it ... but you can just buy it at the space station (if it is not in the trade terminal of the station, then look for it from the arriving NPCs)

t
tim90 23.12.20

RolandXIII
Well, I don't know, I have a full refund, I checked it more than once, but at the expense of resources, there are large deposits of resources and they are noticeably more than on other planets there, even omegon is easier to find, and there are dofig monoliths.

R
RolandXIII 23.12.20

tim90
About the return ... well, it's strange. The same rector of TETA writes to me that they will return 500 gold and emeril each (and the reactor costs 1000 each)

And about the resources. Thank you persuaded. I'll try it =)

E
Energy death 23.12.20

RolandXIII the
chance that you have studied everything is very small, there are a lot of technologies, I already have about fifty dollars and there is no more rare one.
different reactors are needed for the jump range, each type for the 1st reactor, in general, when you enter the menu, you are shown 4 icons circled on the right, a fully filled circle means a complete assembly of some technology.

R
RolandXIII 23.12.20

Energy Death
I talked about tech improvements (I haven't come across new ones for ~ 30 hours already). Only tech crafting alloys so far have got two (Kroliy and Terumin).

I don’t know about the jump distance to the red-yellow stars, but the fact that without the TETA / TAU reactors you will not jump to the blue / green stars, no matter how close they are, it’s a fact (I just checked it).

E
Energy death 23.12.20

RolandXIII
they are close only on the map, and so these are supposedly distant systems that cannot be reached with a simple hyper jump. something like that)
there are 3 schemes sigma, tau, theta, and an engine to reduce the consumption of res on them) there is hardly anything else in this category.

r
riopala 23.12.20

I jumped for all the stars in blue, red, green and yellow ... and found no peculiarities. The generator generates the same thing. I note that the colors of the planets are different, there are even different shades, for example, pale green and bright green, but I did not find any regularity on planets of the same color. The feeling that everything is random and the coloring is created for show and that's it.

C
Carelia 23.12.20

There is an unlimited jump reactor that alone allows you to jump over 40-50 planets (I just haven't tried it anymore) And what does green-blue planets mean? The color depends on the kelvin. All systems have their own designation - a set of numbers and letters from which we receive information about what will be in them. Google how in real life the planets sort a similar system here.